Chapter 12

Markelle POV

It was the day before Christmas eve and I had so much shit going on. I shot Draye and Dwayne a text to meet me at the warehouse. We had no pick ups in the last two weeks. And I refuse to let anything get in the way of my money. Them niggas pulled up to the spot and approached me.

"So how Minaya got yo ass out this time?" Dwayne joked. They both came over and locked me in.

"She ain't labeled the best lawyer for nothing. Anyways we got a lot of backed up work to deal with." I said and motioned for them to follow me.

"Oh yeah, like what?" Dwayne asked.

"Considering them spanish motherfuckers took your piece of shipment and burned your trap house down, I'm willing to give you a gift" I replied in a ta-da tone.

"Speaking of that, tell me why I got a text from Daniel." Draye finally spoke up.

"About what?" I questioned.

"Raymond bitch ass trying to sell him the product back." Draye retorted. "Daniel didn't like that so he coming out here"

"Well we know to direct him to they ass" Dwayne added. We all nodded in agreement. "And another thing, Sarah been getting text from this nigga basically threatening her and Beauty."

"When the fuck this started happening?" Draye questioned getting up from his seat.

"When we got back from Miami. But I didn't find out until Sarah finally told me she's pregnant."

"Word! You gone be a daddy son?" I exclaimed going over to Dwayne to congratulate him.

"Bruh this is crazy, I'm gonna be a uncle" Draye said getting up to hug his brother from another mother.

"So this only means we gotta off that nigga Ray before he fuck with our family. Its O T F shit only!" I stated loud and clear.

"Only the family" Draye and Dwayne said dapping each other up.

When they left my rookie nigga Julian finally brought me good news.

"He said he will meet with you tomorrow to settle the beef" Julian stated.

London POV

I was getting in my car to go pick up Paris from her fathers.

"Mommy!" She yelled happy to see me.

"Hey baby, you had fun?" I said picking her up.

"Yes me and daddy made you a Christmas card" she wiggled out my arms and ran inside.

"Hey Lon" Serge said coming to the door.

"Hey, how you been?"

"Good" Paris came running back outside with a Christmas card in her hands.

"See look mommy, we took a picture of the Christmas tree"

"Awe I love it" I cooed looking at the card.