Chapter 14

Draye POV

I woke up with Paris in my arms. I was in Beauty's bed but she wasn't no where insight. I heard footsteps going down the hall so I got up and made sure not to wake Paris. When I went down the stairs I heard Beauty and Amaya whispering to each other. They were in the family room unloading a bag of wrapped presents. Then Amaya broke the Christmas cookie I baked in half. She hand one piece to Beauty and ate the other half herself. I stood in the doorway and cleared my throat. They both looked up at me with surprise eyes.

"So there's two Santas and girls at that" I said laughing.

"Or Santa left his bag of gifts in your trunk" Amaya stated while high fiving Beauty.

"So whose making breakfast because I'm starving" I replied rubbing my stomach.

"Not it!" Beauty yelled.

"Not it" Amaya repeated. They both looked at me laughing. We all heard sizzling in the kitchen from something being fried. We proceeded to the kitchen and it was Sarah throwing down.

"Looks like I'm not it either" I said sitting at the breakfast bar.

"Boo who got you up cooking?" Amaya questioned her.

"Myself, I wanted some cinnamon pancakes" she quickly flips the pan making the pancake flop.

"Cravings" I murmured. Everybody got silent and looked at me. "What I say?"

"What you know about cravings" Beauty interrogated.

"I was there when London and Trina was pregnant"

"Oh my goodness speaking of Trina. She's missing, her family put a search out last month but still nothing" sarah voiced while stopping what she was doing. I looked away trying not to engage in the conversation.

"Draye?" Beauty said making me look at her.

"Yeah"

"What's wrong?"

"Nun" I shrug the question off.

"You sure?" She asked again.

"Yeah bae chill" I kissed her and got up from my seat. "I'm finna hit the bathroom, I'll be right back"

Sarah POV

I watched as Draye went upstairs. I waited til he was out of earshot to spill.

"So Beauty remember Ray" she nodded yeah in agreement. "Okay the whole situation is me and Trina were hanging together back in high school. And remember I told you Ray had a lil crush on me."

"Yeah so?" She replied confused.

"So check it, Dwayne and him always had beef. They go way back when Dwayne got locked up for a false charge. They were cell mates. The entire time Ray was making it seem like Trina was his girl. You know writing her. And she would send him pictures."

"Oh my goodness! So like incest" Amaya jumped in with a sour look on her face.

"Yes, and come to find out the baby trina tried to put on Draye was Ray's." Beauty gasps just at the words.