Chapter 20

Beauty POV

We had finally gotten to the police station and my father was just pulling in. He quickly got out the car and step to me trying to explain his situation.

"Beauty I-" just before he could finish his sentence a police officer called us to the interrogation room. I took a seat next to Kash and as far away from my father as possible.  Then the detectives from the hospital walked into the room and took a seat across from us.

"Okay since Kash parents aren't here to give parental guidance we cannot continue out questioning with you." Brian stated.

"Unless I was to get adopted right?" Kash chimed in. She glanced over to me giving me a certain look then looked over to my dad.

"Yeah I could adopt her then could you continue with the investigation?" He questioned.

"Yeah definitely that could work" Scarlett grinned. "Now on Beauty's case we have evidence from the forensic crew back at the hospital. We can continue our questioning after you sign these papers." She got the papers from Brian and passed them to my dad. He signed off where she told him them she escorted Kash and him out to the lobby. When the cops came back in the room they had a tape recorder. Scarlett brought me a cup of water to sip on and some gum to chew.

"Okay Beauty I'm gonna just tell you things from the evidence we found on you and ask you a series of questions about it okay?" I nodded nervously.

"Okay, so there was a cut on your lower side. Could you tell me how that got there" she directed.

"Um, well Raymond had carried me into this room and two men tied my wrist to the arms of the chair. So when Cristal came in I was smart out the mouth and she stabbed me to teach me a lesson." I honestly responded.

"Could you tell me about Cristal if you don't mind"

"She's a blonde woman that's in her mid to late twenties with blue eyes and about 5'8. She was very angry, like always mad. I personally think she should be put in an insane asylum" I commented.

"What did she do that made her belong in an insane asylum?" She asked while taking notes on my every word.

"It was just something off about her. Honestly it was something wrong with the functioning of her brain."

"Okay we also found bruising around your neck. Could you tell me what caused that?" She wondered.

"After one of the workers knocked me out when I woke back up I was no longer in that same room. It was a dark and dirty basement where I was chained up like a dog." I mumbled.

"When the worker hit you, he gave you that bruised black eye?"

"Um, no Raymond did." I quietly stated.

"Tell me about Raymond, how was he" she continued.

"He was a train wreck. He came in one day drunk and confessing everything to me."

"We found a specimen from the sample forensics had gotten off of your stomach and let me know when I've gotten too personal but did Raymond rape you?" Before I knew it tears slowly ran down my face. I could no longer keep eye contact with her anymore and put my head down. "Beauty, do you want to stop and finish this another time?" She queried reaching over to hold my hand. I nodded and she stop the recorder then came over to my aid. "It's okay, but the only way to deal with this is if you tell us everything that took place while you were abducted" she muffled while hugging me. I sniffled and wiped my eyes with the tissues she provided me with. Then I got up ready to leave the room, I ran out the lobby and grabbed Kash leaving my dad.