Chapter 1- Stick Around

Beauty POV

I sat at my vanity staring into the mirror at my reflection. My long black hair fell down my back like vines hanging in a tree. I admired my light green eyes, the sparkle and shine in them were unbearable. Then I looked at my perfect even skin tone, I was a brown caramel color. Some people compared me to Jurnee Smollett the actor. Momentarily I heard a knock on my room door that instantly snapped me out my trance.

"Yes!" I shouted from the other side of the door.

"It's me Bea, I was just coming to tell you the keys to the Audi is out front." My mom replied.

"Mom do you still want me to pick up dad's suit from the store?" I waited for an answer but all I got were her Red bottom heels clicking down the staircase slowly fading away. I turned back to my vanity to finish my makeup. I was going for a dark look for the big dinner this evening. I styled my hair into an under braid going up into a neat bun. I gradually made my way to my walk-in closet. I picked out an all white Bebe dress, with my black red bottoms to match my mom. I grabbed my all black Michael Kors purse, and my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 off the charger on my nightstand and proceeded down stairs. I grabbed my mom's car keys and went in the kitchen to activate the alarm to the estate. I got in the car and my phone instantly connected to the car speakers. I called up my cousin Sarah.

"Hey baby, wassup Beautiful" She said after she answered on the first ring.

"Wassup ma, check this out girl my dad gave me his black card til he get back tonight, so you know what that means" I spazzed through the phone.

"Shopping on you today?" We both started laughing.

"Girl of course, so meet me at the Gucci store."

When I hung up, I had 2 text messages from my mother. When I finally reached a red light the texts read:
Mommy: Your father's suits r at the Gucci store on sunshine ave
Mommy: under the name Mcknighton

20 minutes later I was pulling up in front of the store. I snatched my purse and went inside the building. There was this girl about 5'7, with long light brown hair flowing down her back like the Nile River. She was a light caramel color with a slim frame. And by the way she walked I knew exactly who she was.

"Beauty!" She exasperated with excitement. I flashed my million dollar smile and hugged onto my favorite cousin.

"Hey Sarah boo, you look great"

"Thanks you too, Beautiful" We both started laughing together. Then I began to browse through the dresses.

"So, what's been going on girly?" I asked trying to be nosey.

"Well I've been seeing someone for like 2 months now, and it's been going great." I rolled my eyes to that response.

"I think I'll be single forever, aside from Chrisytian" I said frowning.

"You haven't told him yet- She was quickly interrupted but this rude ass worker.

"How may I help you ladies?" She questioned with a smirk. This girl looked so very familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Yes actually could I get this in a size 2 honey thanks" I said handing her a Gucci Black Silk Jersey Abito Sleeveless Cut-Out Dress.

"Oh and honey, could I get this dress in a size 2" Sarah added giving the worker a Gucci black stretch viscose dress. She turned around and snatched the dress from Sarah's hand and proceeded to leave.

"Oh honey, I'm also here for a pickup under the name Mcknighton, thanks baby girl" I said sarcastically. I stared at Sarah and she started laughing, and I wanted to know why.

"What? What's so funny I wanna laugh too"

"Nothing child, I'm laughing at the worker, bitch got a attitude"

"Fuck her, anyway does your guy have a handsome younger brother?" I asked biting down on my lip.

"Maybe, I'll see but until then you have a date tomorrow at 8pm, so be ready"

I shook my head at her she was a true character. When I looked up that rude ass worker was motioning for us to check out.

" Your total is $2629.99" I quickly turned her grin to a frown when I pulled out my dad's black card.

"How about you just take all my things to my car"

She rolled her eyes as she shamefully carried my things for me. When she was done me and Sarah stood there gawking at how ridiculous this unknown girl and her attitude were.

"Oh shit I got to go, but I'm gone see you later tonight at the party" Sarah said as she hopped into her pink Porsche. I wave bye and got in the Audi and zoomed off to the Hilton's Hotel.

-Authors note.... This is just a quick chapter to get a feel of the characters and such. Also this is my first book so I hope you enjoy.
#Comment
#Comment
#Comment