Chapter 13

Beauty POV

It was officially Christmas Eve and I was so happy. I woke up in my man arms, from the best sleep ever. There was a tiny knock at the room door from a little fist.

"Beauty?" Paris whispered.

"Yes baby girl?"

"Its Christmas eve!" She cheered coming into the room. Then Princess followed her in, they both got in bed with us. Draye instantly woke up, from Paris jumping on the bed. He shook his head and laid it on my shoulder.

"So ready for Christmas cookies and songs?" I said getting up to brush my teeth.

"Of course! Draye get up we gotta make cookies so Santa can come tonight!" She shrieked as she shook Draye's right arm.

"She gets so excited around this time of the year" Princess said laughing. When I started to brush my teeth Princess brought me my cell.

"Its Amaya" I rinsed out my mouth and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello" I mumbled while wiping my face off.

"So look I have a great idea!" Amaya spazzed through the phone.

"I'm listening"

"You know how every year Karole throws a big Christmas party right?" She asked me.

"Yeah?"

"Well she's not up for it so I was thinking we could have it at your place." She slowly worded.

"Well" I replied thinking about it.

"Come on Bea it wouldn't feel right to not do it. And I was also thinking we all have a candle light for Karlee. You know like we did for my mother."

"Of course, just deal with getting the people there I'll deal with everything else" I said finally giving in. I hung up and turned around to see Draye coming to brush his teeth. He slammed the bathroom door shut so he wouldn't have to hear Paris freaking out.

"Who was that?" He queried looking at my phone.

"Amaya, look I need to hold your car. I guess I'm having a party at my house"

"Alright, the keys are on the night stand. Make sure you take them with you" he murmured making me laugh.

"Who wants to go shopping for Christmas food?" I rhetorically exclaimed.

"Oh oh I do, I do!" Paris yelled jumping up and down on the bed.

"Hurry go get your shoes" Princess demanded as I put my Retro 5 air Jordans on. When she put on her pink Jelly sandals we went into the kitchen for a fruit cup. Then Princess made her way to the kitchen and we got into Draye's car.

"Its a good thing London left her car seat" I said while strapping her in.

"Yeah, otherwise she would have to stay and aggravate Draye" Princess commented. We pulled off and proceeded to the grocery store. I parked out front so we wouldn't have to carry all the bags so far.