Chapter 3

Monica POV

"Ohhhh harder Kelle baby" I moaned so loud I was pretty sure you could hear me on the entire estate.

"Who you love girl?" Markelle said slapping my ass giving me even more pleasure.

"You, baby ohhh I'm coming daddy" I yelled at the top of my lungs reaching my climax. And I knew by the look on his face he had reached his too all inside me. We both collapsed onto our California king. All you could hear were our labored breathing. I looked up at him and smiled. The sun was beaming down on us through the curtains. Morning sex was truly amazing when your man been on business trips constantly. I slipped out of his arms and retreated to my large bathroom. I had today set up so perfectly that Markelle would never want to leave me. We were having an us day all by ourselves. I sent Beauty off to a photo shoot session that could last until later on. I wanted Markelle all to myself. It took 10 minutes to set the bathroom up. I had the bubble bath ready with candles lit all throughout the bathroom. I topped it off with a bottle of Merlot wine, Strawberries and whipped cream, and rose petals everywhere. When I heard the wooden floorboards creek I stripped down and got into the bath. When he walked in he totally caught me off guard. He was fully clothe obviously headed out.

"Damn, you did all of this for a nigga?" He asked in surprise.

"Yeah but it seems there's been a change of plans." I pouted.

"I promise, I'll be home before you even know it, okay?" He said walking over to me kissing my neck. "You gone keep that warm for me?" He stared at me waiting for a response.

"Of course daddy" we locked lips and he was gone in a blink of an eye. I sat in the tub dumbfounded at the situation at hand. I decided that I'd stay occupied til my husband gets here so I can do him in.

Markelle POV

"Are you sure you're pregnant Mia?" I asked my mistress.

"Yes, I went to the doctor, here's my due date" she pointed to a date: May 29, 2015

All I could do was shake my head, I couldn't believe this. Monica's face kept popping up in my thoughts, I felt so guilty. Mia and I had a fling for 5 years now, we have a beautiful 3 year old daughter name Porsha and I love her. You could also say I love Mia too, She's been a shoulder to lean on when Monica focused on her career.

"Aren't you happy baby?" She questioned looking at me in deep thought.

"Of course I'm happy, we're having another baby" I pulled her into my lap and looked into her eyes.

"I love you" she said kissing my neck. I was obviously not turned on at the moment. I felt my pocket vibrating and almost dropped Mia on the floor. It was Draye, I answered as fast as I could.

"So whats the do's and do not's?" He said sarcastically.

"Make sure when its signed its in permanent marker instead of pencil, and everything all white straight snow bunnies"

"Word" he hung up the phone. I looked up to be greeted by Porsha.

"Daddy me, mommy a-and you go to the park for ic-ice cream. Please daddy!" She shouted.

"Ok lets go baby girl" we packed her a bag and got into Mia's white Range Rover, and head for west central park. I always made sure if I took Mia out in public it had to be nowhere near Cali. I can't have Monica and Mia finding out about each other until I think its the best time to tell them, and it wasn't gonna be any time soon.