Chapter 19

Beauty POV

I went into the kitchen with the rest of the girls. Sarah was making my favorite meal: Spaghetti and meatballs.

"Sarah you never told me how far along you are in the pregnancy." I commented.

"Oh I'm only 3 months and a week and a half." AShe smiled.

"Awe, I forgot she was pregnant" Amaya gave a fake whine. We all laughed at her silliness.

"So check it" Candace started while reading a text message in her phone. "Since school is back in tomorrow, Karlee's funeral is this upcoming Friday."

"Oh" I replied unenthusiastically. I looked down at my fingers once again.

"Hey, chica it's okay. We're all going to miss her." Amaya assured me. Just when the room got sad Paris ran in.

"Beauty!" She squealed.

"Hey pumpkin" I picked her up.

"There go my baby" Paula cooed coming in to hug me. All the girls went awe on cue.

"Hey mama" I shyly said.

"Where's Draye?" She quickly ask.

"In the back talking to Dwayne and my dad" she headed out the kitchen and London came in with Princess.

"Hey boo, it's good to see you alive" she joked reaching for Paris.

"No mommy I wanna go with Beauty" she whined.

"But I gotta do your hair sweetheart" But Paris never gave in or let go of me.

"I could do it for you." I insisted. She sighed and handed me Paris's hair box.

"Thank you" she mumbled. "So mama what you cooking in here?" She ask turning to Sarah.

"Beauty's favorite, Spaghetti and meatballs" my stomach growled at the sound of it.

"Kash you wanna help me do Paris's hair?" I questioned looking at her.

"No but I do wanna learn" she hopped up to follow me to my room. I put Paris in my vanity chair but faced her back to the mirror. I parted it into 4 big boxes. Then I sectioned 3 boxes off. I parted the forth box into 4 smaller boxes. Then I put them in ponytails.

"So how do you like it here?" I queried looking over at Kash.

"Everyone's so nice, and I thought you told me your family was small." She giggled.

"It is. I'm an only child, well at least I thought I was. And those girls down there aren't related to me. They're my dead best friend's cousins. The only real relative down there is Sarah." I honestly stated.

"So what is London and Paris to you?" She mumbled. I twisted each ponytail into a big twist with bows at the end.

"London is Draye's sister, along with Princess too, and she's his niece." she nodded letting me know she understood.

"Well it's good to know you have them" she said more to herself.

"I have you too, Kash I don't want you to think that you have no one. My family is your family okay?"