I turned back to look at Taeyang and he was up in my face. I got a little jump scared and moved back a little. Taeyang smirked and nodded. "Okay, I appreciate the bravery and fierceness. That doesn't mean I can't kick you out of MY house. Rowoon might've brought you here but this is still my house, so if you don't leave willingly we'll have to do it the hard way" Taeyang said as he bowed a little so his head is at the same level as mine. "I'm not leaving unless Rowoon tells me to, he brought me here," I said and crossed my arms. Don't be afraid Nabi, what just happened in the bathroom was a one-time thing, then why am I still caught up on it?

Taeyang smiled for a second and grabbed my chin harshly and his face turned to an emotionless face again. Nobody was doing anything. I guess Taeyang really is their boss, they are not willing to risk anything. "Listen here you annoying girl, leave" Taeyang ordered me. Okay, I had enough. I grabbed his arm, pushed it off of my chin then grabbed him and pushed him up against the wall with his face against it. "NABI, Nabi let him go. You're only bringing yourself into trouble" Rowoon said. I didn't listen to him.

By all of this, my heart rate was going up and my heart started aching again. I gasped and I had to loosen my grip onto Taeyang. He took this as the opportunity to grab me and push me up against the wall again. All through the pain of my heart, I didn't show it. I looked Taeyang straight in the eyes as he stared back into mine. You would normally say that's quite romantic, well, in this case, we were just spitting out fire with our eyes alone.

Jaeyoon came towards us and pulled Taeyang off of me. "Okay, that's enough. Sit down and we'll fix this" Jaeyoon said calmly. We all sat down again. Taeyang and I were giving each other glances that could kill a person.

After a while, Jaeyoon came with a proposition. "Okay, Nabi can stay in Dawon's room since he's not here anyway. Until we have another place for Nabi to stay, she can stay here BUT has to avoid anything that has to do with Taeyang by Taeyang's command. Are we okay with this?" Jaeyoon asked. "That's fine with me" Rowoon said. "Yes," I answered. "If I don't have to see her ever again, fine" Taeyang said to my surprise. "Amen," Hwiyoung and Chani said. I could tell those two were close friends. "Okay, can we all go to sleep now?" Jaeyoon asked. Everybody nodded and got up to leave. "Come, I'll show the room you'll be staying in," Rowoon said. I nodded and got up with him.

"This is the room. Across is me, to the left is unfortunately Taeyang. If there is anything, please come to me" Rowoon said. "Thank you, for sticking up for me even though you don't really know me. Also, who is Dawon?" I asked. "He's another member of ours but he got caught by the police recently" Rowoon answered. "Ah, okay. Well, goodnight I guess" I said. "Goodnight," Rowoon said and disappeared into his room. I walked into my room with all my stuff that was still in the bathroom.

I put everything in a corner and then grabbed my right shoe. I pulled an earpiece out of it and put it in. I quickly looked out the door, making sure nobody could hear me. "Nabi to Youngbin, hello?" I asked. "I'm here, why are you whispering?" Youngbin asked me. "I'm in. I'm in the mafia boss's house. It won't take long for me to finish this mission" I said. "You did? Great! But please be careful. I know you got this in the bag but knowing your personality, you might get a little heated" Youngbin said. "Sure. Besides that, I'm here to say and more ask to not contact me. That will only put me in danger. I will search for you when I have information" I said. "That's all good. Also, remember the rules. Don't fall in love with him" Youngbin said all of a sudden. "Why did you bring that rule up?" I asked. "I was looking at a picture of your 'mission' He's quite good-looking isn't he?" Youngbin asked. "Well, he might have the looks, he sure as hell doesn't have a good personality to match with it. Don't worry, that rule won't be an issue" I said. "Okay, Goodluck Nabi," Youngbin said. "Thanks," I said and pulled out the earpiece and immediately crushed it again. I grabbed all the pieces and went to the bathroom. I flushed the evidence of the earpiece in the toilet and went to my room. Finally, some sleep.

I got woken up by the sun shining right into my face. I looked at myself. I'm alive? Taeyang didn't try to kill me in my sleep? I got dressed in the clothes I had yesterday and walked downstairs only to see Zuho and Rowoon having breakfast. "Nabi, join us" Rowoon suggested. I joined them and sat down quietly. Rowoon gave me a plate and some fruit to eat. Zuho hasn't said a word to me yet. "How are you?" Rowoon asked me. "Oh, I'm fine, I think. Thank you for asking" I said. Rowoon smiled innocently and got back to his fruit.

After some time Hwiyoung, Jaeyoon, and Chani joined us. Eventually, Taeyang came to sit next to me because that was the only place left. I looked at him weirdly but he didn't even give me a glance. Hwiyoung and Rowoon were both looking at me concerned as well. I shrugged and ate as if nothing happened.

"You know, if you're going to stay in my house, let me at least know who you are" Taeyang suddenly spoke. I choked on a piece of strawberry and looked at him. "You really asked me to tell you about me?" I asked. "Yes, what did you not understand about that question?" Taeyang asked. "Maybe if you ask nicely I will," I said. Rowoon and Hwiyoung almost choked on their food by trying to hold in their laughs. "Do you even know who you're talking to?" Zuho suddenly spoke. I looked at him. "What a good time to finally let me hear your voice," I said sarcastically. Zuho rolled his eyes. "Well I think it actually is," Zuho said. "Oh yeah? Why?" I asked him. He looked at everybody and then back at Taeyang. Taeyang gave him a look as if he was interested to hear what Zuho had to say.

"Tell me, why is it a good time to let me hear your voice?" I asked. Everybody got quiet and waited for Zuho to speak. I looked at everybody one by one. They all shrugged, not knowing what he meant either. "To answer Taeyang's question. Who are you? Nabi? Well, I think you better tell us" Zuho said. "And why is that?" I asked. "Or do you want me to tell them who you are?" Zuho asked me. I raised an eyebrow. "You don't know who I am," I said.

"I know exactly who you are"

End of this Chapter