14.Cccircus and Sssnakes

(Disclaimer: i do not remmeber the names of the snakes within the manga except for oscar, so i will be making them up)

Your point of view:

We travelled to the circus venue, the entrance consumed many people like an enchantment. Before the main entrance to the tent rows of stalls offered food and items to those who are here.

I started to fall a step behind of both Ciel and Sebastian. I feel something off about this place, however i am unable to point out the flaw. Sebastian turns and looks towards me still walking to the entrance, awear of my couscous sences.

"Do hurry Y/N we don't want you falling behind now do we", he gave his fake smile he puts on show, I catch up and walk besides Ciel, sandwiched between myself and Sebastian.

Upon entering the tent I was amazed. The tend held many great chandeliers that illuminated the evnironment The diameter was enormous on its own, possibly able to hold atleast 300 people. We all walked up to our bench were we will be sitting to watch the performance.

Ciel walked in first meaning I was sat at the end of the row next to Sebastian. Unlike Ciel amd Sebastian who sat firm, I was rather stiff and uncomfortable. Something seemed off, and I am not sure if it is to do with the case the lord has to uncover.

"Whats wrong Y/N?, Have you never entered a circus before? I thought you came from a Nobel family, I would assume you once attended one." Ciel said with a leg crossed facing forward, acting all smug, who does he think he is?

"For your information 'my lord' I may have been born into a rich family but lets not forget they were murderers and kept me captive like an animal!" I bent over in my seat and said aggressively, facing the boy who was fixated on the stage below.

"But that is what you are, is it not?" The boy did not smile to his remark nor did he turn to look my way. Under my bandana my ears perks more down than they already were. I looked away in defeat and focused on the stage below.

No ones point of view:

Sebastian stayed silent while the two hassled at one another, however at the last remark his lord gave to the feisty fox he almost felt repulsive over it. But as a demon held onto a contract, he captive his emotions.

The lights are now dim, and the spotlight hits the center of the floor. A shadowy figure emerges and shines in the spotlight.

"WELCOME LADYS AND GENTLEMEN", the host shouts out. The host named himself the Joker, introducing his spectacular show the audience was about to witness, and one by one invited many of his talented actors; from knife throwers to acrobats. However on one act, it struck the eye of a peculiarly fox.

"I welcome you Snake!", emerging onto the stage welcomed by the host, a young man shirtless with snakes skimming around his body comes to light. Y/N was in awe, fixated by the anomaly. Sebastian and Ciel notices, and clocked onto the idea that the animal trate the pair share may have a reason to her sudden intrest in the show (due to the fact she did not react to any other actors).

"We would like to pick out a few guests to our performance', says oscar", the mysterious snake man adressed the audience, referencing his sentences to his snakes as he claimed they whisper to him. He picked out 3 people who held their hands up bravely. However, Y/N Sebastian and Ciel noticed the snake whispered to the boy, then turned directing to the three. "And would the lady with the black bandana like accompany themself to the stage?' Says Julian." Y/N's heart begun to race, eyes were all on her, she never had this much attention before, it was nerve racking. Of course she did not respond and was almost frightened by the attention, because of that she did not realise she was clinging onto the arm of Sebastian with one hand. This amused the demon. "We saw you raise your hand" lied the snake man, "you must be nervous about the crowd, I'll help acompany you to the stage', says oscar". And so a snake wiggled off his arm and slithered his way towards Y/N, giving off small shrieks to the crowed close to the snake in both amusement and fear.