MAJOR STORY CHANGE

Author note:

During the part where Undertaker explained your back story as a fallen angel, I mentioned that you turned into a baby and the undertaker was the one who brought you to where you were then raised in the human world.

This part is the only part that is going to change. I will go back and edit that chapter to the new story  once I have the time but for now this short chapter is dedicated for you to understand the small story change:

Instead of the Undertaker dropping you off as a baby to your new crule family, the higher up angel decided to turn you into a baby and "planted" you into a woman who could not bare a child but was trying. This woman is your fake mother who birthed you and who then proceeded with her husband to experiment on you ext.

Once you disappeared that day the Undertaker could not find you, until fate brought you both back into each others lives (basiclly the story after).

To summarise once again, the angel sent you to be reborn as punishment leaving the Undertaker not knowing where you disappeared to by the angel INSTEAD of the grim reaper having recieving you transformed into a baby and having to finding you a home.

Thank you for my little Ted talk. If it's still unclear write a comment and I'll try reply with a better explanation.