25.Closer

Second person's POV:

You walked into a bakery and grabbed the last of the bread left in stock. The sun was setting and the lamps where slowly turning on one by one in the London night.

You walked back out on the gravel path heading straight to the mannor. The walk will be about 2 hours long. You have been taking these long walks at night to fetch bread for you and the other servents for breakfast, ever since you arrived back from the sunken ship incident.

The fresh air and long walks was what you needed every night to keep you sain.

You walked further down the path now away from the last lamp post that lit the pavement golden.

The rest of the path was in the open, surrounded by lawn with trees every now and then. The moon lit your way though the dark.

You stopped a moment, your head overflowing with so many thoughts once again. You don't have your true memories, you are not a human, you don't understand how you were involved with that undertaker and most of all, what he meant by torture and death attracted you to him.

While busy thinking all over you didn't see a rock on the floor and tripped over it. You let yourself fall, like you wanted to punish yourself for the thoughts you now have, scraping your hands that dragged on the solid pavement. The bread rolled away infront if you still in sight. You leaned up, now sat on your knees, pulling you hands to your face. Both hands were cut and red with blood oozing out, but not too much to worry about.

You looked at the red liquid. You felt, bloodlust. The same feeling you had the first time this happened, back when your master ordered you and Sebastian to eliminate all the walking dead, the day you found out who you really were.

Not knowing how to deal with this feeling you started to panic, having an anxiety attack. You ripped your bandana and skirt which was ontop of your trousers and threw them aside. You let your ears and tail be exposed to the humiliation you felt while panicking.

You held your head with your blood stained hands and let the tears flow though your eyes to the ground, letting the tears soak into the moss that peaked though the cracks of the pavement.

You were crying, trembling, shaking though the adrenaline.

Then you felt an embrace.

"You're having an anxiety attack again" the familiar voice of the butler said. He pulled you onto his lap, holding you close and forcing your head to lean into his chest.

* * *

No ones POV:

Y/N curled up onto Sebastian, sat on the floor under the pale moon.

She burried her head in his white shirt, shaking uncontrolably. Sebastian rocked back and forth as you trembled in his hold. He sadisticly smiled loving the fear and confusion you felt at this moment, but that smile was also there to comfort his obsession which is Y/N.

He stroked the back of Y/N's fluffy ears and helped her calm down after a little moment.

Ever since Y/N returned, she's also been experiencing these attacks. Sometimes it would happen while cleaning, or while she was alone at night to really be isolated with her thoughts. But this was the first time it has happend while she was on her night walks.

Sebastian's POV:

I could feel her frail body slowly calm down. She was still shaking in my arms, but not too much as before. Her crys became silence snuffles.

She pushed from my chest with her scrapped hands to look up at me. Her face sad and tried. I smiled at her vulnerability. Having her in my hold yet again filled my obsession for her.