26. Nurse!

Your POV:

"I heard the new nurse is pretty young, probably around the same age as the collage students/seniors (over 18 basicly)", first person whispered.

"Yeh she looks pretty nice to look at as well", another called out.

"I have got to start getting more bruises over my body just to see her!" A few laughed.

You walked down the hall wearing an appropriate uniform to identify yourself as a school nurse as well as covering your animalistic features.

Recently, your master and Sebastian have attended a well known school outside of London where they will investigate a new objective.
The young master is posing as a new student at the campus, Sebastian is a warden so he will teach and yourself will be a school nurse.

Luckly for you, the school did not have any nurses. Which gave the you a great opportunity to disguise yourself in that role.

The students who whispered were correct. You are pretty young for a nurse, and since this is an all boys school, it was bound for the students to start gazing their eyes over to you.

You walked though the corridor gaining eyes on yourself. You walked confidently but timidly.

Yes timid. Your young master ordered yourself to act sweet, kind and vulnerable. This way it'll get more people to not suspect much. Unforntatly this also meant some students, especally the older ones around your age, to try and flirt with you. But at the same time, they would shame you for being a middle class woman they think you are, and strangely they would try use that to manipulate you into doing dirty things for them. Though it does not work.

The mixed reaction was expected and overlooked as you knew you were there for your young masters mission.

The corridor now silent as the pupils have now returned to their doomrooms, you reached one of the many doors that layed. You knocked three times with the third being delayed to let the person inside know it is you.

You entered to see both the young master and Sebastian by the desk.

Your young master seems flustered. Eating away a delightful treat set before him.

"Ah Y/N, pleasent for you to join us".

"So sorry I have not been able to attend any of our scheduled meetings for the past 2 days. It seems a lot more pupils needed some 'attention'. Obviously those pittyful boys are just trying to get with me". You said huffing and folding your arms.

"It seems iv got another one in a mood" Sebastian said sarcastically while pushing his frames back in disappointment.

"Im not in a mood!!" You and Ciel exclaimed at the butler, well at this point he is a teacher.

"Wait so, what happend on your behalf young master?," you asked politly.

"I managed to meet the higher individuals. But one of the bastard tricked me" ciel hugged again and took another bite in annoyance.

You found this temper quite adorable. Sebastian noticed your small grin to your amusement and couldn't help but smirk a little.

"So Y/N, I heard you said you have been getting a lot of visitors. May I also get some attention as well?," he then walked towards you and forced you to take his hand. You noticed a bruise on his lower arm.

You knew he was pretending. Obviously since he is a demon after all. You looked up to him with you timid act and decided to play with this a little.

You opened ur mouth and went towards the arm. The demon looked almost suprised but amused by what was happening. But you caught him off guard once you bit him.

He did not flinch of course, but he stared at you with shear annoyance, wiggling you to let go.

"You act so much like a spiteful dog sometimes" he said.

"You you do remember I'm part fox right" you giggled.

"Ugh. Enough of your nonsense. This is no time to be messing around.

"You are most certainly right my lord". He said forcing you to remove yourself from him and bowing.

You did the same but without a word.

"What about you my lord, do you know what you will do? Or will you cry to sleep?, Sebastian uttered.

You gave a small kick to his leg to say 'shh that was rude' but recieved a playful kick back from the demon.

You personaly started to like this version of the demon. It feels more natural than the stubborn formal butler you mostly see him while accompanying your master.

The young master then responded with his usural serious tone, "I'll gain the favour of the of the perfects no matter what. I'll make you regret ruining my hard work... Maurice Cole!"

You assumed it was the person that backstabbers your master. But you and the butler continued to bow to his thoughts.