29. hmmm~

You POV:

You sat on the floor made of gravel and stone. Your white dress flowed out surrounding you like an oil painting.

You see the Undertaker coming towards you.

"My darling, I did not wish for you to wait this long". He spoke softly, raising his hand out to you so you can rise up.

You gently took his hand and got up into his arms.

"No amount of time will ever make me angry. I will always wait" you replied back.

"We should go, before we are caught here in the grim world. I've delightfuly taken some cases to reap from beginners". He said.

You smiled. Your smile was somewhat sinister but the reaper loved it.

Then you turned around to the hazy fog once again, reaching out to something.

* * *

You are now half awake once you reached to that part of the dream. Unfortnatly you can not run away from your own memeories so maybe it's better to try learn from it instead of becoming all depressed because of it.

You questioned your emotions during the memeory. When ever the reaper would mention death, you seemed to feel, bloodlust. You know that feeling because of your animalistic bloodlust. But maybe, just maybe, you have been excusing your bloodlust this whole time with the animal?

You pushed it aside as it was clearly still too late to think heavy.

'What am I reaching for as well?' You still question the ending.

You're ears then twitched. You heard what seems to be a very faint scream.

You got up and looked to mey rin still sound asleep. You must be hearing something from a far distance because the others can not hear.

You sat still and closed your eyes to listen again.

Then you heard a faint scream, and it was your young master.

"THE YOUNG MASTER IS HURT" You screamed out, waking up mey rin suddenly.

* * *

You sat on the floor uncomfortable with your tail tucked under your wrapped around skirt, hidden from the strangers.

You and the servents sat in the same room your master is in. He hasn't woken up since last nights incident. Sebastian has yet to tell you anything about the situation except the fact they went out during the night, deep in the wolves forest.

Seeing your young master healing from his wounds (as the town folks call the curse) as well as the demon to be infact just doesn't sit with you well.

The master then started to open his eyes.

"Young master!" Finnain cried out, happy to see him awake. Finny was already holding onto the earls arm before he woke up. You noticed your masters clutch became tighter as he held onto finnys hand.

You watched as sebasian drew near to the boy and before he was able to reach towards him, ciel aggressively slapped away his arm. Shocking everyone in the room.

"NO, NO!" Ciel was unfortnatly having a horrible traumatic outburst. Tanaka noticed Ciel has become blind in both of his eyes for temporary and the darkness has consumed him so much he things he is back when he was kidnapped.

You were in utter shock to see your sturn and independent master now cluching to dear life and vulnerable onto finny.

* * *

Everyone left the room once the young master managed to sleep.

Tanaka then spoke, "I do not think it would be wise to aproch the young master while he is in this state"