35. Rings and Rejections

Your POV:

The next day was awkward.

You refused to participate in any social activity with the servents or the young lord.

You kept to yourself and the other servents were notified that you may keep to yourself and not to intervene. Since of course they are not to know about any supernatural.

Sometimes Snake would order his Snake's to visit you for company so you wouldn't be alone, but you would only pet the Snake's and send them on their way back to their owner as you refused any company.

By night you would lay in thought. If the Undertaker has your book, does that mean he could control your powers? It somewhat made you feel like a playing doll ready to be taken and used. Then again it's not different while you work for the young lord.

The next day, it got worse.

* * *

You rushed into the room where Sebastian, ciel and Elizabeth's brother where.

"ELIZABETH IS MISSING?". You screamed.

The brother of Lizzy was startled. But he had more concern for Lizzys saftey than anything else.

"That is absolutely inappropriate of you Y/N!" Ciel shouted back.

You took a few deep breaths, remembering the meditations to keep yourself calm.

Once you felt a little more sane you spoke, "I am very sorry my lord, however upon hearing lady elizabeth being missing by the other servents, I had to come in and ask to help in any way possible!".

The brother then replied, "thank you servent Y/N, elizabeth has always spoken fondly about you. It is good to see you care just as much she does for you".

You felt in awe. You need to get her back safe and sound.

"May I ask what happened?" You said

The butler informed you that her majesty has ordered the lord to investigate a music hall, the same place Lizzy and the brother had once attended, only lizzy ended up going far too often to the point she stopped returning home.

You would not say she is so called missing then, but who knows if it'll soon be permanent.

That night they were going to investigate and they allowed you to attend. Sure a fox like you can sniff something fishy out.

Because of its unusual gathering, everyone from different social class attended. You wore your usual outfit as you still needed to hide all your undesired features, not so undesirable to a certain demon.

The butler went as is but the boy of course dressed poor so he wouldn't stick out as a sore thumb.

* * *

"This place is enormous!" You said in awe.

The young lord elbowed your side to keep your focus on the main target. Elizabeth.

As you walked in, you were greeted by seeing so many different people laughing, chatting and socialising. It was really odd to see everyone get along when all of your life, this was sort of that you wanted. Is this a bad thing? But if Lizzy is gone, it must be.

Two lady's approached Sebastian. You already noticed them staring and giggling before hand. It was much more weird that you can tell one lady was from a very high class by her clothing while the other looked middle to working class.

"I havnt seen you 'ere before" the first working class lady spoke".

"Its charming to see new faces," the upper class's said.