7.special guest 2

(Author note: I edited one of the chapters saying that you have killed more than once because it makes sense in my story line...so basicly your a serial killer as well as a fox theif)

*your p.o.v*

After the palavar of Sebastian furry in the morning, I and the servants quickly assured the full mansion was up to scratch and in place; mostly because Sebastian took over many of our jobs.

Later on we where told to stay out of sight when the guest arrivse, but of course when he showed up I instantly peaked around the corner to see the gentlemen that walked in. He was a grown middle aged man with a slight gloom to his face which made him pale. His walked posture was stable yet unbalanced. My senses where tingling and my fur on my ears and tail stood up, I new this unwanted man was the victim. I was very curious on what their strategy are for murdering people, and how I am involved with it.

A while later, I was sat among the three troublesome servants that chatted among one another.

"So what do you think the master is doing?" Baldroy spoke with his strong ascent, " you think he is another toy to the young master? "

"Oh he defiantly is, I saw the way the man looked and I had many bad senses off him" I replied.

"S-so what do you think will happen? Are we just gonna wait here?" Meyrin replied sighing in disappointment.

"Well yesterday Sebastian said I have something to do with it but I'm not sure what- " i was then cut off by Finny who jumped into my face with a shocked expression,

"Oh My that means your having a test"

"A test?" , I replied questioning

Baldroy blew a puff of smoke and replied, "yeh we all had to go through a stage where we where tested on our skills in battle".

I looked towards the three antiheros and admired their strength and bravery which are hidden in their face.

After a while of chatter, Sebastian walked into our little room and escorted me out, with cheers and good luck whispering as I walked away.

To my unfortunate however, Sebastian managed to force me on a slutty maid dress for the plan...

" i don't understand why I have to wear such hideous outfit... I thought i was going to kill someone.. " Sebastian only chuckled at my remark.

"Oh don't be silly, your just our distraction and my entertainment" Sebastian said cooly while looking at me up and down.

"You filthy disgusting creature, bloody grim reapers have more respect than you" i spat at him with my remark.

"I can be one hell of a gentlemen if you want me to" Sebastian grinned with delight which made me uncomfortable.

"You better be a respectful because your disturbing me slight now and I am not enjoying myself.. Also why am I showing my ears and tail? Isn't this supposed to be secret?"

" my dear, this unwanted human is going to die anyways, and besides, you look very dashing", he says while stroking my tail which I let out a small pur. I slapped him across the face with my tail which then made Sebastian chuckle.

"God I fucking hate you" I remarked while glaring.

"God isn't with us right now" he grinned

"And God will never be" you said quietly, reminding yourself of the sinful crimes which made Sebastian get a little taken back but glad.

"Now malady, please follow me"

As we walked, the pathetic demon told me I had to be submissive and flirty towards the guest. He told me that he is a Lord that secretly sells and prostitutes children and ladies underneath his fairly wealthy business of jewellery marketing. He was also a sick pervert, so I was their to obey being a slutty entertainment.