9.Trouble

No ones point of view:

"I have been waiting for three hours now". Ciel glared with his one eye, raising his voice. "I go for one day and all of you pathetic servants walk out of my mansion, leaving it unattended and vulnerable to anyone that breaks in".

Everyone was silent and held their heads low. However, Y/N looked at the servants and at the lord confused to why they where mad, as she felt that the day was necessary for a break from the work, as well as her good deeds that she brought upon a family.

"We needed a break, and clearly you-" Y/ N however was cut off by a furious voice over taking hers.

"DO NOT ANSWER ME BACK BRAT", Ciel furiously shouted, leaving a small pause as he sighed to calm himself, "this is out of order. From now on none of you are allowed any contact with each other until i say so"

Everyone eyes shot up and looked at one another in horror. The idea of not speaking to one another and being isolated hits them like a bullet. However Y/N did not want to see them fall, so she did what she did best.

"This was my idea", Y/N lied, locking clear eyes on the young master. The servants gasped and wanted to say something but Y/N held them back , "I take full responsibility for todays actions, do not punish them, just punish me".

Sebastian, who was standing on the right side on Ciel was rather taken back in surprise to Y/N's confidence. However he kept a straight face to make the matter serious. Ciel dismissed the other servants with a nod towards a door in the mansion. The servants shuffled away leaving one more sorrow stare at Y/N mouthing the phrase 'thank you'.

After they left Ciel spoke up "You are my servant, matter of fact a woman. You should know better where your place is in this world as well as being my maid".

Y/N started to boil rage, fangs perked out to say hello (A/N: lmao say hi back) and her eyes became bloodlust, however she did not pounce or attack like an animal she is and she walked up to Ciel, surprisingly Ciel did not move a muscle and Sebastian was ordered not to do anything by Ciels non-movement.

"You go claiming that you know what a woman should do in this world, as well as in this society , but you forget that you... you are dancing with the devil Himself" Y/N said cooly but harshly speaking the words, giving a small glare to the demon.

Y/N ran out of the mansion is a great hurry, without anyone stopping her. Ciel turned to walk up the stares but stopped as Sebastian asked "Do you wish for me to fetch her Young master?" Ciel did nor turn around but replied,

"No, not yet. I need you to sort out tomorrows plans as well as sorting out the other servents work for tonight and tomorrow. That should only be an hours work so after you must fetch her back by morning" Ciel carried on walking to his office while Sebastian grinned in delight and followed behind.

"Humans are such fascinating creatures, and for Y/N, she brings me great interest"