| 16 |

"I just wanna feel something"

- Bea Miller

-

It happened to be a couple of days later after Namjoon had called Jeongguk. Jeongguk has gotten better and isn't sick anymore, he and M/N has hanged out around M/N's house. Jeongguk would sleep in M/N's room at night because one-night Jeongguk stood outside M/N's room in his pyjamas for an hour until M/N opened up the door to his room. Jeongguk would end up in M/N's hoodie and bed, arms around his waist and a warm blanket over their bodies. After that night M/N told Jeongguk to take his electronics and whatever he needed into now their room. Everything started to get a bit better day by day, and Jeongguk could finally look out of the window to see the beautiful snow and get the feeling of going outside. M/N would slowly start to bring him outside and take him out for ice-skating. He could finally see a Jeongguk that would look at him and give him a tiny smile, for others a smile counted nothing you couldn't really see it. But M/N, he could see it, he could see the small light in his beautiful eyes that came with the small smile. Jeongguk was filled with love. "Hyung?"  Jeongguk looked at M/N when they skated around on the icerink "Yes?" "Can we go for a walk tomorrow? Somewhere far away?" M/N nodded and smiled, he knew that the younger needed to be far away from social media. M/N would do almost everything to make Jeongguk happy "Sure, let's go back home before it gets dark" Jeongguk and M/N drove back to the house.

When they got back it was dark, the lights from outside the house were the only thing to brighten up the area. M/N drove into the garage and together they walked the house "Can we set up the fireplace and drink for a bit?" Jeongguk asked and hung his black jacket up onto the hangers "We can set up the fireplace, but about the drinking part. I don't know about that, you're still young-" The younger interrupted M/N and smiled "I'm not a kid" M/N looked at the younger and smiled "Of course not, but I don't want you to get drunk" "Me too, just a beer or something. That would be nice" M/N smiled and nodded. 

Jeongguk walked into the bedroom and picked up their blanket when he got back to the living-room he saw that M/N has put beers on the table for them, and he started the fire and sat down on the couch "Here, I didn't want us to get cold" Jeongguk gave M/N the blanket and sat next to him, they both got under the blanket they have shared since Jeongguk started to sleep inside the older room. M/N's blanket is big enough for both of them to share "Can you give a beer?" M/N asked, and Jeongguk gave him one and took one for himself. 

As they sat there and talked, Jeongguk can't help but miss him hyungs "What's wrong?" Jeongguk laid his head onto the older's shoulder "Nothing... I just miss the other a bit. But I know that I've been away-" "Maybe you should give them a call, then you might think better of what you do" Jeongguk signed and said: "I don't want to interrupt them" "Just give them a call Jeongguk, I'm sure that they will be more than happy to hear from you" "Really?" Jeongguk questioned, M/N nodded his head and took his hand in Jeongguk's "Give them a call, it doesn't have to be a long one" Jeongguk hummed and took out his phone, he opened it and went into his contact book to find one of his hyung's number. He found Yoongi's and decided to give him a call.

After a few rings, Yoongi picked up the phone "Hello?" Jeongguk could hear the older's tired voice and remembered that it might be 6 AM "Hyung... Did I wake you up?" Jeongguk put the call on speaker and heard something move from Yoongi "Jeongguk is it you?" "Yes, it's me hyung... Should I call you back later?" Jeongguk bit his lip "No no, it's fine. I'm just surprised that's all. How are you" "I'm better, what about you and the others?" He heard Yoongi sign "That's good Jeongguk, we're okay. We just miss you, when are you coming back?" Jeongguk could feel his heartbreak, he wanted to go back so bad and hug the others. But right now just isn't the time.

"I don't know, soon. I'm slowly getting better"

-