| 30 |

"Can I be him?" 
- James Arthur 

-

If this was what Jeongguk thought this would lead to, he would stop breathing. Jeongguk felt his heart stop the moment M/N said those words, the grip loosened and his eyes let go of the tears it held. From an outside perspective Jeongguk looked like his soul just left the world, his eyes were empty, no life, no soul... Nothing. Every noise was blocked out from Jeongguk's stopped world, not even the noise that can from Jimin were let inside. Everything just stopped, it felt like his world were over. Ever since he got together with M/N, his world got so much better. He could finally breathe without trouble, he could smile and feel it warm his heart. Because of M/N, he wasn't alone every day and night, he felt like he was together with someone who knew his pain. But if this was over, he would be back to where he started. Alone and cold, he never wanted to go back and be alone it had pained him for so long that it would kill him all over again.

Jeongguk slowly felt how someone held his hand and had their hand on his cheek. He felt how the person's thumb ran over his cheek, it calmed him down for a second when he came back to himself and saw M/N in front of him. "Jeongguk? Can you hear me?" Jeongguk didn't have the strength to speak, he just blinked and his grip tightened on M/N's hand "Are you going to leave me?" He didn't even answer M/N, he just had to get it out of his system "...Do you want me to?" Jeongguk shook his head and the tears started again "No... Please don't leave me... I don't want to go back in the hole" M/N gave the younger a sad smile, M/N knew what the hole was about. Jeongguk got pulled into a hug by M/N, it looked like a kdrama but a live one. Bang-PD walked closer to them and took Jimin's old seat who now stood next to Namjoon with arms around him "Jeongguk, listen to me. I know that if you choose to public your relationship with or without M/N in the picture it's going to be hard for you, maybe you'll be mobbed at the airport or people will hate on you. It's your choice, we can only support you" Jeongguk nodded his head and said with the small voice he had: "I just want to be free and be openly gay, I don't want to let go of this just to run right back into the hole again - I'm happy with him" Bang-PD nodded and rubbed the youngest back "Does it means for you to tell the world about you being gay and in a happy relationship?" Jeongguk let go of the hug and looked at M/N who just smiled as he whipped his tears away "Do you want that?" M/N just shook his head and said: "This isn't about me baby, this is about you and your life. I'll be there with and for you" He turned to the CEO and nodded "I want it out, but for now without M/N. I want him to be free and safe until people are calmed down" Bang-PD nodded and stood up "Then let me and the manager take care of this, take the rest of the day off if you need to" They bowed to the CEO, and as Bang-PD left everyone turned to the youngest male "Remember Jeongguk - we love you, whatever happens, none of us is angry. We're indeed happy and proud of you" Yoongi said and smiled.

The day went on, and they waited for the news to come out about Jeongguk and his relationship with M/N, but at this moment they were out on the small balcony in M/N's hotel room. They had a blanket around them that both of them warm, as M/N stood behind Jeongguk "Do you want to go to the nearest beach tonight? We can go somewhere far away and light up a bonfire, with hot chocolate and snacks?" Jeongguk asked and received a few kisses on the neck in response "I take that as a yes" M/N just giggled in response "Sure, know a place?" Jeongguk hummed "Yeah, so let me drive this time" M/N nodded and continued kissing his lovers neck, snuggled closer to him - arms around his waist and a bit up in his shirt just to feel his hipbone "Hey... Can I give you a hickey?" M/N asked with a soft voice, Jeongguk just nodded and turned around for a better view of his exposed neck "Thank you baby" M/N tugged the younger's shirt down so it would be easier for Jeongguk's make up artist to cover up. This is what Jeongguk loved about M/N, M/N never thought of himself but also of others. If M/N had a kid in the future, the kid would be happy and loved by him.