| 3 |

"Are you lonely? I'll stand by you"
- Alan Walker

-

He tried to enjoy the fact that they were going out of South Korea, for their Europe Tour. He wanted to see the rest of the world, but it was hard when you had to perform and train all the time. You didn't have a lot of spare time as an idol, back in South Korea many younger idols or rookie groups wanted to be like him and his group. But the only thing he could say to that was:  "I wish I was you in the end, you're freer than I am" 

People would think it is amazing to be famous, it can be if you ain't feeling alone like Jeongguk. Sometimes he rather has a normal work back in Busan with his family.

"Enjoy your flight sir" Jeongguk walks past the guard and over to his seat. He doesn't have the energy to talk with anyone, he just wants to sleep and not think about going to perform around 24 hours from now. "Jeongguk are you okay?" He hears Jin-hyung saying as he sits down onto his own seat. "Yeah, just want to sleep" Jeongguk looks outside the window and soon falls asleep. In his dream, he keeps on hearing a melody. It feels like he has been hearing the melody for 3 minutes, turns out to be the whole flight. 

"Jeongguk it is time to wake up, we are here..." Jeongguk slowly wakes up to see Hoseok-hyung kneeling in front of him "Let's go, we can go in peace tonight through the airport, there ain't fans around" Jeongguk nods and stands up to pick his things up before following his hyung out of the plane. 

When they get to the hotel and has gotten their single rooms, Jeongguk can't help but look outside of the window. The air in the room is heavy and too warm, he opens the window and just stands there for some time. 

Outside he can hear and see how the street is busy, people are driving back and forth in their cars all the time. 

He walks away from the window and turns on the TV to see if there is something he could watch, even if he wouldn't understand it. Finding a channel that would catch his eyes was hard, he didn't understand a single thing cause it was in German "Jeongguk if you want to watch something that you somehow would understand then choose channel K-391, it's in English" The leader has stucks his head into the maknae's room to see if he was okay, since he never sleeps the whole flight when they are travelling to somewhere. Jeongguk looks at his hyung and says: "Thanks, hyung" 

Namjoon walks into Jeongguk's room "Jeongguk are you okay?" The younger sits down onto his bed that is placed in front of the TV. "Yes, I'm just tired and wanted to sleep" Namjoon puts his hand onto the youngers shoulder "Okay, tell me if there is something wrong" The younger nods and Namjoon walks out of his room. After the door is closed, Jeongguk looks down on the floor 

"You wouldn't understand hyung, you would tell me I have lost my mind"

-