| 27 |

"How many times till we get it right between us? Only teardrops"
- Emmelie De Forest

-

M/N went home after some time, he said goodbye to the others and went down to get a cap to his hotel. On the way to the elevator he heard someone run closer to him when he looked to his side he saw Jeongguk, he ran into his strong arms "Can't you stay?..." M/N could smell the alcohol from the younger "Sorry baby, but I got some work to do tomorrow. If I'm with you I can't go anywhere or get anything done sorry" Jeongguk whined and hoped that M/N would end up feeling bad about leaving him "Baby, I've to go to the hotel room" But the younger just whined even more. Seokjin walked out of the room and got over to M/N and Jeongguk "Come on little baby, you got to let your giant boyfriend go" Jeongguk hidden his face in M/N's neck, shook his head and said: "Noo... Let me be with M/N" M/N signed and smiled, he loved this sight of his boyfriend in his arms. "Come on baby, you've to stay with your hyung. I got work to do" "I can be quiet, please I'll a good boy" Jeongguk looked up at M/N and pouted, M/N blushed and kissed his lips "You're gonna have a hangover tomorrow and I can't have you whining all day when I work" Jeongguk's pout grew "Please, I'll be quiet just give me a hoodie and a pill, I promise I'll be a good boy..." "Do you promise? A hoodie and be a good boy?" Jeongguk grinned and nodded like a little child. "Then let's get a bag of your stuff, let's be quick I don't want to be stuck in the traffic" Jeongguk kissed M/N and pulled Seokjin with him back to the apartment.

M/N stood up against the big window where you could look outside to the city, he pulled out his phone and looked up for if there were any grocery shops open nearby, luckily there were and at the perfect timing, Jeongguk ran back to him after he said bye to the older members "Let's take my car, I don't want to take the taxi" M/N nodded and took the car keys from the younger "Let's stop by the grocery shop, I need to get some things for you in case your hangover is bad" Jeongguk smiled and followed M/N into the elevator, inside M/N took Jeongguk's bag from him and pulled it over his own shoulder, he pulled out a mask and gave it to the younger "Take it, just in case someone sees you" Jeongguk whined but put it on anyway when he put it on the snuck himself into the older's arms and buried his head into M/N's chest. They got down to the car level and went inside Jeongguk's car, they got on the road and pulled over to the side "Can I come with you?" M/N nodded but stopped Jeongguk for a second, he pulled the mask even closed his eyes "Now let's be quick" They got out of the car, even if there weren't many people they had to be quick anyway.

They got inside and bowed to the owner of the store "Good evening" M/N let Jeongguk wander around for snacks, while M/N went over to get some healthy food - but he couldn't find any vegetarian food, he missed Norway's options of vegetarian food, he turned to the owner and asked: "Excuse me, do you've any vegetarian food?" "Maybe, let me check real quick" M/N thanked her and went over to his boyfriend who looked at a box of banana milk "Want that?" Behind the mask, Jeongguk pouted "Yeah... Can you buy it for me?" M/N smiled and nodded, he took a box and told Jeongguk to pick up some candy for them "Sir, I found some options that just got in. Please take a look, and if you want any of these" M/N thanked her yet again and took a look, they looked so much better "I'll take them both" M/N turned back to the younger and saw him with arms filled with snacks "Yah, don't take so much idiot - it won't cure your hangover tomorrow" "Please??" M/N laughed and told him to keep three items, Jeongguk pouted again and went back to where he got most of the things from, and only came back with three things "Card or cash?" The lady asked "Card" M/N paid and told Jeongguk to put the things in the fabric bag, which M/N always carried around. They said goodbye and left the store.

Inside the car, I took less than minutes for Jeongguk to be sleepy "Try and stay awake, we're almost there" Jeongguk nodded and turned on the radio, it usually kept him awake. "Now remember, be a good boy and take a shower when we get inside okay?" Jeongguk nodded and got outside the car when it was parked.
M/N took the younger's bag and locked the car "Remember the bag, sleepy" Jeongguk whined "I'm not sleepy" M/N just laughed and pulled Jeongguk into a side hug as they walked into the hotel's elevator "If you say so" They soon got inside, just like before Jeongguk moved over to his boyfriend and hugged him, as for M/N he just hugged him back.

In the room, M/N unpacked Jeongguk's stuff as Jeongguk did as promised and took a shower in the bathtub "Can I come in baby?" Jeongguk just hummed and let M/N open up the door, he saw the younger being all relaxed in the tub and smiled "Remember to wash your hair baby" "Can't... Can't you do it, I'm tired and tipsy" Jeongguk sleepy laughed as M/N just cooed at the sight "Sure, just stay awake baby" M/N sat close to Jeongguk and rolled up his sleeve, he washed the younger's hair and kissed him a few times. He couldn't stop himself from showing Jeongguk love even when he was drunk. After they were done, Jeongguk got up and went directly into M/N's bed "You forgot your hair baby" M/N pulled the tired male up in a sitting position and dried his hair, the male was already asleep "Such a baby he's" M/N walked over to his own closet and pulled out a hoodie, walked back and gave it to the asleep male. He got it on him and laid next to him "Goodnight baby Jeongguk" He turned off the light and hugged the younger 

"Love you M/N..." 

-