| 31 |

"I need your love, I need your time"
- Madilyn Baily

-

Jeongguk drove M/N and him to the small beach out in the woods, where no one really comes. Only the elders have a sort of summer house, but before Jeongguk met M/N he rented a summer house to get some space, he became friends with one of the lady's who actually owned the area and got told to come there whenever he wanted to, just make sure to clean up after himself.

They started the bonfire, sat some hot chocolate over, and now M/N was between Jeongguk legs with his back against Jeongguk's chest. It was a bit chilly so Jeongguk had taken his blanket out from his car so that they wouldn't freeze. They got their hot chocolate and talked until M/N feel asleep - M/N had worked so hard these past days that it had worn him out to the last bit, the idol looked M/N from the view he could and kissed the crown of his head, his eyes moved down to his hand that held his lover's. Jeongguk smiled at the sight and saw how the fire made the ring shine, even more. It looked like a wedding ring to Jeongguk and it looked nice on him, the was like he could picture him and M/N together forever even if it was too soon to dream of. Maybe when he and M/N got older their relationship wouldn't be the same as before, they would grow apart and have their own life maybe with kids and a partner next to them. But it didn't matter to Jeongguk, he was still young and wanted to enjoy this very moment with M/N.

He took his phone and opened it up - turned down the lights so M/N wouldn't wake up, he took a nice picture of their hands and sent it to his manager with the message: "Can't I upload this to Twitter?" And quickly got a response: "Yes, the media already knows now - see you tomorrow" He was just about to upload the picture when M/N moved and mumbled something along with: "I love you, baby..." Jeongguk smiled and said: "I love you too, now sleep you're tired" He kissed M/N's cheek and got the idea of what to do as his lover were asleep, but a call came up on his phone it was his brother who properly also was with parents.

"Hey hyung" He allowed his phone to turn on the camera and saw his brother next to his parents "Hello Jeongguk how are you?" He looked down at M/N again and smiled "Fine, what about you?" "We're fine, we saw the pictures and articles - why didn't you tell us?" Jeongguk saw how sad his older brother and parents looked, mostly his father because he used to tell Jeongguk to settle down and get himself a girlfriend, he would tell him about these amazing daughters his workers have but he would always say no to his father. "Father before you say anything, I ain't mad at you - I know that you only wanted me to settle down and find someone I love, but those girls either only came for me because of money, fame or because their father's wanted to money out of you guys" His father rubbed his face and said: "I know son, I found out the other day and I'm sorry son" "It's fine father, at least it won't happen again so smile and tell me how everything is going-" His mother interrupted him and said: "No, we want to hear about your boyfriend who is he?" Jeongguk laughed and told them that he couldn't show his face yet but soon it would happen. 

They hung up after some time because it got late and they had work the following morning. "Baby, wake up it's almost 11 PM" M/N woke up and they cleaned up after them and left the area.

The next four weeks, everything online was a mess. People on Twitter had seen the picture Jeongguk took of him and his lover that night on the beach, the picture was all over social media, every media ARMY's were on included the picture. Sadly M/N had to go back three weeks ago, his friend had to go on a tour after the lawsuit was cleared up. So M/N had to go to the court with his friend, but the idol and M/N talk almost every day whenever they had time. 

BTS grew even more global, every now and then someone asked Jeongguk about who M/N was or how their relationship was going, there were videoes of Jeongguk being flustered over the mentioned of M/N. People tried to figure out who M/N was and what he looked like, but whenever they were together M/N had his face covered and a pair of sunglasses and a hat on, even if the weather didn't suit the outfit Jeongguk wanted him to protect himself, he himself wore a mask as always but would often try to match M/N with a similar hat or a pair of sunglasses, he didn't want M/N to be all covered by himself. One time a fan ran into them decided not to run after them, instead, the fan went up and asked M/N for a handshake "Thank you for making Jeongguk happy, it means the world to us fans - have a nice day" They both remembered the fan, they thanked her and told her: "Have a nice day" and walked off, Jeongguk then went on Vlive days after and told ARMY's about the fan "I was told by my boyfriend to live, first because you guys miss me, but also because he wanted me to thank you guys for being nice to him even if you don't know him. We want to thank you" Most of the fandom were happy for Jeongguk and M/N - of course, there were "fans" who got angry and started to hate on BTS, only to get shot down by their savage fans who roasted them to the ground. 

Everything was just fine. But it would only get better from now for M/N and Jeongguk.