| 28 |

"I need some sleep" 
- Eels

-

The night went by, M/N got up the followed morning and began to work on the lawsuit they got from the crazy ex-girlfriend. While Jeongguk just were asleep, almost every few hours he would take a look at the younger and made sure he wasn't dead. Jeongguk were so quiet that most M/N scared for a moment, so he woke him up and asked if he was okay - he never actually got an answer he just saw how Jeongguk went back to sleep. Soon the clock hit 4 PM and without the food in Jeongguk's system, it would only make it worse when he woke up during the night. M/N closed his work down and set some food over for them, "Baby, wake up - You got to eat something or else your stomach will hurt tonight again" Jeongguk woke up bit by bit and sat up in his bed, all tired and worn out he looked at his boyfriend, M/N looked all handsome and yeah handsome as he cooked for them. Jeongguk slowly got up, with no pants on because M/N's hoodie covered most of his upper legs, he yawned and rubbed his eyes, he stood next to M/N and laid his head on the older's upper arm, he heard M/N laugh "Tired?" Jeongguk just stared at the food and hummed, M/N smiled and lifted his boyfriend up to sit him on the table - he gave the tired male a kiss on the lips and cared his check "Try and stay awake? We need to get you outside for an hour or two, just to make sure that you can sleep again tonight" "Can't we just... Stay here?" M/N looked at Jeongguk who blushed like a mess "Why do you want to stay?" He teased the younger one who covered his face with the hoodie's sleeves, only to make him look smaller and more of a mess. M/N stepped closer to Jeongguk and whispered with a low voice: "Is there something you want?..." M/N smirked when Jeongguk bit his lip, from afar it looked like a cliché scene from a movie, but for them, they were the movie.

"I... Stop teasing me idiot" M/N held Jeongguk's thighs with a good grip and slowly moved his hands closer to the blushing male's hips "I'm not teasing, you're just hungry baby" The low voice from M/N went straight into Jeongguk's ears, every note that came from the older made Jeongguk shiver as ice ran down his back. It wasn't uncomfortable for Jeongguk, it just felt right with M/N. He looked down at the older who looked into his own eyes with love and yet a hint of lust ran over, he leaned down and kissed the older that went from a kiss to a mini make out in the small kitchen, it felt so right for both of them. With M/N's hands-on Jeongguk's thighs and hips, or Jeongguk's arms around the standing male's neck and a tight grip on M/N's hair just felt right. The sound of a heavy make-out could be heard in the entire hotel room, they let go of each other to take a quick break "It's quite dangerous to walk around the hotel room with just underwear and a hoodie baby" M/N said with his low voice and smirked at the flustered male, Jeongguk smirked back but leaned in and said: "But you love the sight, don't you want to touch?" M/N's checks were all red his eyes just screamed love and lust "If I could I would want to see this every day, from morning to night baby - but be careful of what you say. It's gonna be hard to stop once you start the show" Jeongguk just giggled in response "Oh I know, I just love our make-out scenes, from the bathroom to the kitchen in your hotel room" They laughed and went back to the food.

The night went by just like that, they ate, took a nice long and warm shower in the bathtub, with music and bath bombs, stood together on the small balcony and went to bed. As Jeongguk laid on his stomach almost asleep, M/N had his head laid on the side and onto Jeongguk's back with a hand up in the hoodie where he cared and gave Jeongguk a nice a small massage, M/N would kiss him every now and then, it truly felt like everything was fine and nothing could ever ruin what they had...