| 26 |

"Hey baby girl, what are you doing tonight?"
- Pitbull

-

The mini stopped when someone knocked on the door to the bathroom "Jeongguk? M/N are you in there?" It was Yoongi, Jeongguk blushed at the make out and look into the mirror to see how swallowed his lips were while M/N kept his hand on the youngers hip "Yes we're in here what's up?" "We're going back to the apartment to drink wanna join?" Jeongguk and M/N looked at each other, M/N laughed at Jeongguk's busted face "Sure, give us a sec and we'll there" He heard Yoongi who went away from the door and turned to the younger to give him a smirk "Looks like you're going to love that photo" Jeongguk had forgotten everything about the photo, he took his phone and saw how caught up in the moment they were. "Nice right?" One of M/N's hand stayed on his hips while the other one went to the younger's lower back - he leaned in and whispered: "You look wonderful" M/N kissed Jeongguk one last time before he opened the door and saw the member outside "What were you doing in there?" Namjoon asked even tho he knew what they did, judged by the look of Jeongguk. "Nothing, let's go" M/N followed the members to the cars and soon they got home. As they got to the address everyone took the elevator together up, as they got inside everyone went to the living room as Yoongi and Namjoon got all of the drinks out. M/N pulled Jeongguk aside and said: "I know I'm here to be with you and all, but I've some work to do before to get back, so I can't stay and drink too much - just so that you won't be sad if we don't get to be with each other as much as you might have hoped" Jeongguk nodded his head even if he felt a bit sad, but he knew that even if his boyfriend took off some time to see Jeongguk, he would've to work. It's the same thing for Jeongguk, even if he got a holiday he works anyway on a low level so that he won't get lazy. "I understand but let's have fun for now" M/N smiled and kissed Jeongguk's check "Hey you two get back here" The members laid and laughed at the couple. 

Time went on, most of BTS was drunk. While M/N drank what he knew wouldn't give him a hangover, he got to know the members and they got to know him of what he wanted to tell. "So I heard that your friend is quite famous, who is he?" "Do you know Alan Walker?" None of them really responded, "Do you know Alone, Faded or Sing Me To Sleep?" "Ahhh, now I know who you're talking about!" Namjoon said and took his phone to play Faded, just as the song got on they all remembered who it was "Is that your friend?" "Yup" The boys were amazed "Have Jeongguk met him?" Seokjin asked, M/N didn't get to answer as Jeongguk answered himself "I lived with him and M/N while I was in Norway" Jeongguk whined as he got a smack from Seokjin "And don't do that again, you worried us" M/N smiled at the sight of his boyfriend being loved by his hyungs.