| 17 |

"Come back home"

- Calum Scott

-

"But when Jeongguk? Hyung is worried, your call with Namjoon is worrying all of us. Tell hyung what is going on" M/N looked at the younger, the youngers grip on his hand tightened "I... I just wanted to be gone, but I couldn't leave you guys behind. But I'm getting help where I'm now" "But where are you?" Jeongguk looked up the older, he laid his forehead on the older's shoulder "Somewhere safe and happy" "Are you with someone?" Jeongguk hummed and smiled "Tell hyung who" "M/N, that's all I can tell you" He heard Yoongi move around, maybe to lay back down on what he believed in his bed "Can I talk to him?" Jeongguk looked up to M/N who smiled and nodded "Yeah... Hyung say hello to M/N" Yoongi said hello "Nice to meet you Yoongi. I've heard great things about you from Jeongguk" "Hopefully good things" Yoongi laughed quietly "Yes of course" "So tell me M/N, when do you think our little boy can come back?" M/N looked at Jeongguk and said: "Whenever Jeongguk's health isn't at a risk anymore, so soon" Yoongi hummed "Just keep him safe or I will be after you M/N" M/N laughed and pulled the younger closer to him "I will, now I know South Korea's time zone, and I think that you should get some sleep before your day starts" Yoongi thanked M/N and soon they hang up.

"Thank you M/N, I feel better" M/N hummed and kissed Jeongguk on the top of his head, "I told you, now how about we put the beers away and cuddle until we fall asleep?" Jeongguk smiled and followed the older's instructions.

As they down on the couch, M/N on his back with Jeongguk on M/N's stomach and between the older's legs. Jeongguk rubbed the top of M/N's chest as M/N rubbed Jeongguk's head. M/N heard Jeongguk yawn and smiled "Sleep if you want to, it's passed our normal sleeping time" Jeongguk fell asleep with a smile on his face. M/N pulled the blanket higher up over Jeongguk's body so that he won't freeze, M/N heard the door go up from his friend's room "Are you still awake?" His friend asked and smiled when he saw Jeongguk asleep ontop of M/N "Whipped" M/N smiled and laughed as quiet as he could, he didn't want to wake up Jeongguk when he just got him to sleep. "Shut up, and go to sleep. And turn off the lights will you?" His friend rolled his eyes and turned off the lights as he walked from the kitchen and back to his room "Goodnight M/N, and M/N's little boy" M/N rolled his eyes and laid his head down on the pillow under his head and fell asleep on the couch. 

What a nice feeling this is. He could stay there forever if he got the chance to. But he knew that these wonderful moments with Jeongguk is gonna end when he gets better, and that's gonna be soon. Sadly. 

-