| 29 |

"Little Do You Know"
- Alex & Sierra

-

Days went by and it felt like everything fell apart from the morning Jeongguk and M/N woke up to an angry manager, not the main one. But one of BTS's other managers only yelled at Jeongguk for being so irresponsible and careless, it turned out that someone had seen them on the CCTV when they went out in the middle of the night after Jeongguk felt better and got over his handover. Someone had the nerve to look through the CCTV and saw them together kissing when no was around, took a picture of the screen with good quality and sent it to the media. And now M/N had even more on his shoulder's to carry, first, the lawsuit from the ex-girlfriend, some other stuff at home in Norway and now this scandal Jeongguk and him got in. "I'm sorry..." M/N turned his head and saw the younger with a sad face, Jeongguk felt so stupid and a burden. He never meant for them to get caught, he just wanted a relationship without the media after him, and even after their rules were made back in Norway it just went down in the trashcan...

"It's not your fault Jeongguk, it's our fault we weren't careful. We thought were alone, sadly no" Jeongguk just listened to M/N as he tried not to cry, Jimin was next to him and rubbed his back "We'll find a solution Jeongguk, don't worry" But the tears were stronger than Jeongguk and ran down the male's cheeks. He covered his face with his hands like he was ashamed of himself, M/N slowly walked over to the younger, kneeled down so one of his knees were on the ground "Hey... Don't cry, it's going to be fine - everything is going to be alright" But Jeongguk just cried, he leaned down to his knees and cried even more. The idol felt so ashamed of himself. He had one job and he messed up, his hyung and his own career might be over this very moment.

The main manager walked into the room together with Bang-PD, Jimin and M/N stood up and bowed to them. M/N looked at Bang-PD with a sad face "I'm so sorry for causing so much trouble sir-" Jeongguk quickly looked up and took M/N hand, Jeongguk didn't want M/N to take the blame by himself it was also his fault that this happened "M/N, this is also my fault-" Bang-PD interrupted Jeongguk and said: "It's clear to everyone that we've to find a solution, have you checked Twitter and what people say?" Jeongguk shook his head he knew nothing of what the media said about this, he knew that people were gonna hate on him for being gay. He just hoped this wasn't the end of BTS, his own career or M/N and his relationship. "I haven't but my friend has, he's in contact with some of your fans - most of the fans are supportive, but of course there are some haters" M/N said, Jeongguk looked at his lover and his grip on his hands tightened - he felt how M/N's hands were sweaty and cold, he was nervous just like himself.

Bang-PD signed and looked at the main manager "What do you think we should do?" "Do you want the opinion with feelings or with business in mind?" Jeongguk knew what that meant, often when an idol gets into a dating scandal or just a scandal in general, and the CEO asked for an opinion. The person would ask for an opinion with feelings or with business in mind. "Both, I also want to hear what the members think of what to do" The manager signed and said: "Business-wise, it would hurt our company and BTS's images for some time until people figure out what to do" Bang-PD looked at M/N and signed "But if you ask me without the business in mind, I would say to let them be together. But not to tell the people who M/N is, yet still to tell the world that Jeongguk has a boyfriend and is gay" Bang-PD smiled and sat at one of the chairs near Taehyung "What do you guys think?" He turned to the other members, Namjoon hummed and said with a calm voice: "I've to answer with feelings sir, ever since Jeongguk got together with M/N - his mental health has gotten better, his performance is way better than before, even Hoseok-hyung can confirm that - even our choreography teacher thinks the same" Jeongguk turned to their choreography teacher who just nodded and smiled, Jeongguk got to know this man back when they weren't in BTS yet, he was like a second uncle.

The word went around in the room, Bang-PD asked for everyone's opinion with business and feelings in mind. And at the very last he asked M/N and Jeongguk together as a whole "What do you think we should do?" M/N looked down at Jeongguk and smiled "I think that we both can say that we want to be together-" Jeongguk smiled and nodded in response.

"As cliché as it sounds, I don't want to ruin his or his members' carrier just because we weren't careful enough..." And that was when Jeongguk heart fell right on the floor...