| 33 | - | Epilogue |

"You are my universe!
- Coldplay ft. BTS

-

Time goes by, BTS continues to climb the ladder of success in the world, not just in the music industry but also in other parts than the music industry. Ever since M/N and Jeongguk got engaged back then, they have gotten married and M/N has moved back to South Korea - where he works from home to support his friend Alan Walker as manager and co-producer. 

When they got married on paper it was in South Korea - one of Jeongguk's wishes was to keep the tradition of wearing traditional clothing when he got married, M/N respected it and wore it for the first time since he was a kid. Jeongguk once told M/N that his grandparents were getting old and could not travel for much longer so that only gave M/N another reason for the wedding to be held in South Korea, his parents and grandparents travelled all the way from Norway. 

As for BTS's fans? Well, there was some controversy about if ARMY should be able to see them getting married, or if it only would make things unsafe since there are some fans who can not stay away and might try to ruin the wedding days. So instead they recorded a special video of them getting married, only a few media people were allowed inside when the magical moment was happening. 

"As we all know, your youngest member is now married," Jimmy Fallon says with a smile on his face, Jeongguk's face lights up at the word of being married. "I saw him earlier in your resting room, how are your marriage?" Jimmy asks, "Uuhh well our marriage is well - it has its ups and downs but we do not fight a lot, it is more about how we need to take care of ourselves," Jeongguk says in Korean for the translator to translate. "And that is really normal in a relationship. But how is he? I mean he is so far away from his family?" Jeongguk smiles "Well uhh, he is talking to them every now and then - he sees them whenever we both have vacation since he makes sure that we can spend it together, we go visit my parents for a few days and then fly to Norway for some time" Jimmy nods and pulls out a picture that got taken a little while back, the crowd is in aw. Jeongguk laughs at the picture but a small blush creeps onto his cheeks. The picture shows Jeongguk and M/N in a picture with both of their grandparents and parents "And from the wonderful picture M/N's father send to me, you have all met each other in one place. How is his family?" Jeongguk can not help but blush even more, he remembers the time M/N's family came to South Korea, to officially meet Jeongguk's family on the day he and M/N were getting married. 

"Uhh, well his parents are very open-minded to two men being together, they even send me a picture of going to the Norwegian pride month. His grandparents are wonderful people, his grandfather loves to teach me how to bake, and his grandmother is really into taking me on a form of skiing up in the mountains - it is really fun" Jeongguk looks over at where M/N is standing, behind the cameras. "Well it sounds wonderful Jeongguk, and I am so happy for you and M/N - thank you for inviting me to your beautiful wedding" Jeongguk just smiles and nods in response.

The ends and BTS thank Jimmy for being on the show. Jeongguk yawns and goes over to his husband wanting to hug him, even if he sees that M/N is on the phone with someone he will not put his need for a hug to the side. As he steps closer he hears M/N speaking Norwegian but catches a few words he has heard many times by now "Yeah mother not now, I do not have time - I have other things to take care of instead of-" Jeongguk can see his husband's face getting more and more irritated, he wonders what is going on the phone with M/N's mother. He takes a little step closer and wraps his arms around M/N's waist and lays his chin on M/N's shoulder. M/N knows that it is Jeongguk, so his free hand goes down to Jeongguk's hands to softly subs them with his thumb.

"Mother we will talk about this later- Jeongguk is done with his interview- Yes mother I will say hello for you," M/N says goodbye, and turns around to wrap his arms around Jeongguk's body "Are you okay?" Jeongguk asks with a worried voice, only for M/N to hum "Yeah, my mother told me to say hello, she misses you" Jeongguk knows something is wrong but decides not to push M/N any further to answer but still want to know what is wrong "Let us talk about the problem when we get back" Jeongguk pulls M/N out of the studio.

Turned out that the problem was that M/N's mother was trying to push M/N and Jeongguk to get a child since she was getting older and wanted to become a grandparent before she was gone. M/N thought it was selfish of her to push him and Jeongguk when they are both not at a place in their life where they can adopt a child, Jeongguk's career is packed, and there is space for a child to take care of, as for M/N he is just not ready to give his everything to someone else, a child that needs him to be there all the time. He only got space for Jeongguk at the moment, he is just not ready.
Jeongguk and M/N talked about it and decided that maybe a few years from now they would be able to settle more down, and be able to think about adopting a child, but now they are just not ready, instead, they decided to adopt a dog that they both were able to take care of. 

The world loved the dog when it first got on BTS's show In The Soop season 2, Jeon Bam - the dog truly shinned and clips of the members enjoying the dogs' company went viral on social media. Hell HYPE/BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT gave M/N a moment to shine when he went for a run with Bam - the fans wanted more moments but M/N did not want to make the show about Jeongguk, Bam and him - not he wanted it to be about BTS, he would be in the background as aesthetic moments. 

But as for the rest of the members, everything has been going well.
Namjoon is on Instagram, Weverse and Twitter hinting about someone - hell people thought the person was a woman since he showed a picture of him with children. But maybe soon he will tell the world about the person he blurs out in pictures. 

Seokjin is being asked to be the main male character in an upcoming kdrama, he shares moments on Instagram being on set filming. Everyone is excited for him, he studied to become an actor but his dream changed when he met BTS, now he can take some time of music to complete his old dream that he still burns to do. 

Hoseok is truly taking over Instagram, the other members are saying that he lives on Instagram. Here he shows his passion for fashion and shares lovely pictures of his everyday moments of being a fashion icon. 
Lately, he has been talking about an upcoming song that he has been working on together with an artist that he likes. Wonder who it is? 

Yoongi, the male is using his holidays fishing and making music as always. And just yesterday he went out and hung out with one of his friends that he has not seen in a long time. He got shoulder surgery a little while back, and are taking a break due to his doctor advice.

Jimin is taking a small break working on himself, lately, there has been some personal problems that he does not want to speak about. But everyone around him knows that he is having trouble staying away from the whole that he went into when they published the WINGS album. He is going to therapy to make sure that he is staying healthy. His therapy told him to take a break not be on social media all the time, he has made a few Vlives not is doing as told. But he is getting better.

As for Taehyung, he is living his life. His dog is getting better, and he is making music behind the scenes. Museums are where he goes when he wants to relax and not have to think about being an idol. The mountains are also where he goes with his dog on trips in the middle of the night to stay healthy whenever he can not sleep. 
He once told M/N that he wanted to go to Norway and see the mountains, just to feel the open air. 

"You are never alone, no matter how tough life gets - there is someone out there that you can reach your hand out to. Someone who will lead you on their shoulder for you to cry your pain away. To understand what kind of story those tears are telling. To understand they feel so alone in this world. You are not alone, we are here" That is something Jeongguk said in an interview.