| 24 |

"Oh My Darling Clementine" 
- Freddy Quinn

-

 M/N stood there and looked at the lawsuit as he laughed, that girl is just after money and fame. When his friend and she dated, she would tell him to go public with their relationship after a week of being together, but M/N told her that they couldn't do that. Not before they were sure about being together for more than a week, it would only cost his friend more trouble with her up in his ass. So he told his friend about it and lucky for them, they broke up and never heard from her again until now. 

"What are you laughing about M/N?" M/N turned his head and saw the manager "Just a stupid lawsuit that my friend and I got from a crazy ex-girlfriend. I don't know what kind of lawyer she got, but he or she knows nothing about what happened" M/N showed the manager the lawsuit and heard him laugh, even he found it funny "I see, but anyway let's go now the boys are resting" M/N followed the manager and walked over to BTS's room, the manager knocked on the door and opened it slowly "Hey manager, what's up? Left something?" "You can say that someone is here for Jeongguk" M/N could almost see the confusion on the younger's face, even if he knew that M/N was there, the tiredness made him forget for a moment "Come inside" M/N walked inside and saw the younger jump into his arms, he dropped the paper bag and held Jeongguk in his arms as he laughed. "Good to see you too honey" M/N swayed them from side to side, the members were a bit confused "I missed you so much" Jeongguk started to cry, he missed M/N so much that when he saw M/N in the crowd he was about to cry out of happiness. He tried to hard not to cry, so when he saw M/N in front of him backstage - he couldn't help himself, he missed M/N smile "I missed you too Jeongguk" The manager told M/N to sit down, and M/N did as he was told, M/N held Jeongguk and he sat on the couch with the younger on his lap, legs on each side of M/N and his face tugged into the older's neck "Jeongguk, are you crying?" "Shut up M/N, I missed you so much" M/N smiled and pulled down his mask to breath properly "I hate to break the sweet moment but Jeongguk you need to put on a lang slewed shirt before you freeze" Jimin, one of the members said and handed Jeongguk M/N's old hoodie, but Jeongguk refused "You don't want the hoodie?" M/N asked with a teasing voice, Jeongguk lifted his head a bit and saw the hoodie, just to grab it and hold it tight to his chest "Let's get it on you before you start freezing" M/N helped the hoodie on Jeongguk and hugged him afterwards. 

The manager and the other member talked about who is going with who to the restaurant, while M/N and Jeongguk had their moment on the couch "Want to see your gift?" M/N whispered into the younger's ears, the younger looked into the older's eyes and nodded, M/N pulled up the bag and told him to open it "You didn't have to M/N" The voice was low you could still hear it "It's your 4 months together gift" M/N whispered so the other couldn't hear it, opened up the bag and saw the flowers, and book "Take a look at the book, I made it myself - well as much as I could" Jeongguk pulled out the book and opened it, he saw all of the pictures of their moments together. He smiled and a blush ran over his face, he noticed a picture that made him blush and close the book, it was a picture that M/N's friend has taken with them in the hot tub making out, it was one of their last days together in Norway "Why do you've got that picture M/N?" M/N laughed and looked at the younger's face who was red, he leaned into his ears and whispered: "Because you look beautiful, and I loved the moment" The blush got as red as it could, M/N got smacked by Jeongguk but he just laughed because it was a weak smack "Come on you loved it too" One of the members next to him heard it and said: "Loved what?" "The gift I got for Jeongguk" "Ooo what is it?" M/N recognized the member, it was Hoseok. "Flowers, and a photobook of when we were together in Norway" It was true, but he had no idea if the other members knew about their relationship "Can I see?" Jeongguk blushed and slowly gave the book to his hyung. 

When Jeongguk gave the book to his hyung, he had forgotten to tell M/N, that his members had the knowledge about them being together - he didn't want to hide the gift, but he wanted to pull back the book when his hyung was about to see the picture of the hot tub. "That's it hyung" M/N and Hoseok just laughed at the red face from the younger.

-