Chapter Eleven: Horrid D.M.Us

Start from the beginning

"I don't understand. I thought I am the only one on the line." Liliana said to himself. "I wonder what's going on."

Then, Liliana heard what was a loud air horn echo out from the line on her left. She looked over, and saw a red as black sleek high-speed train pulling up at the nearby signalbox. His face was also strange. His mouth was at the bottom of his nose, and his eyes were where the window was but his eyes were covered by a black visor. He was also huge; he had six coaches, and at the other end was another engine but it was faceless.

Liliana was confused by what kind of train this one was

Liliana was confused by what kind of train this one was. She hadn't seen anything like this before. But, she was taken aback by the locomotive, as it then rolled by her, and blew a cloud of black smoke in her face, making her cough out the nauseous fumes. Then, with another toot of it's horn, the engine was gone in a flash.

"Diesel hog!" Liliana fumed in anger, and super hot and angry steam shot out of her pistons in fury. This was a classic sign that she was beyond furious.

Then, she heard the clunk of the signal above her. Liliana immediately opened her regulator and turned on her sander, and began to puff away from the junction, already in a state of confusion, but she also didn't like the way the other engine was looking at her.

~*~*~

Tidmouth Harbour

Tidmouth Harbour. It is a moderately sized port located in Knapford. It is served by the Harbour Line of Thomas' Branch-Line. The southern quay is accessible from the goods branch stemming off from Thomas' Branch-Line in Dryaw. The Northern Quay has a spur from the Mainline, going over a bridge in front of the main line one and into the northern quay.

At the Harbour, Braedey was setting up another small goods train for Diana to take. He didn't mind sorting out the trucks, especially telling them off before they could get the chance of making mischief. He gave them looks, telling them to shut up from time to time. He also handled the shunting, and got many trains ready for action.

Braedey then saw Liliana pulling up into the yards, and she didn't look happy. "Hello, Lili. You seem rather put-out. Something the matter?" He asked his friend.

𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara