35-Just Don't Pee On Me

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, but this is like some Twilight Zone level stuff, and I say that knowing full well we have a guy locked up in our basement who can turn himself into poison gas" Cisco says to him.
"Wait, really?" Ronnie asks.
"Yeah, that was like week three for us" Katrina says to him.

"Look, if this Eiling is as dangerous as you say, then I need to warn Clarissa" Stein says as he gets up from his chair.
"I promise, I can get Clarissa out of the city in time, but we need you to stay here" Barry says to him.

"Professor, you can trust us" Katrina tells him.
"Very well" he says turning and walking away.
"Hey, are you okay?" Barry then asks Ronnie.
"Yeah" he says taking the gear off his head, "Yeah, it's just not the STAR Labs I knew" he answers him.
"Ronnie, this isn't the world that you knew" Barry says to him.
"Tell me about it" he says to him before Barry walked away.

Later Barry and Katrina take Caitlin ad Ronnie to the West household, hoping that they would be safe there, "Alright, here we are, uh... all right, you guys can stay down in Iris's old room, it's kind of small, but..." Barry says as he walks away, "Hey" he says when he see's Joe.
"We have guests" Joe says to him.

"Yeah, we do, I hope that's okay" Barry then says to him.
"Mi Casa" Joes says to him.
"This is Ronnie" Caitlin then introduces him to Ronnie.
"Nice to meet you" Joe says shaking Ronnie's hand, "Ronnie? The..."
"Dead fiancé" Ronnie answers for him.
"Right...beer" Joe says offering him the beer that was in his hand.
"Thanks" Ronnie says taking it from Joe.

"Dad, Barry" they then all hear Iris say and look to see her coming into the house, a bag of groceries in her hand.
"Iris, hi" Caitlin then says.
"Hi" Iris says back.
"What are you doing here?" Joe then asks.
"Uh, it's Tuesday. I was gonna make us dinner, remember" she says to him.

"Yeah" "Yep" both Joe and Barry says together, "Here, I'll help you, got it" Barry says taking the bag from her and going to put it in the kitchen.
"I knew you'd forget" Iris says, "There's plenty for everyone. Caitlin, what brings you by?" she then asks.

"Caitlin has a gas leak in her apartment, and I was gonna offer my place, but it's too small, so Barry suggested that they could stay here, and Barry will stay with me." Katrina explains to Iris.
"Oh, that's sweet of him, and uh, who's this?" Iris says looking at Ronnie.
"This is uhh" Caitlin says.
"This is Caitlin's cousin Sam" Katrina covers for her.
"Visiting from Coast City" Joe goes on to cover saying.
"You look really familiar Sam" Iris says.
"Yeah...yeah I have one of those faces" Ronnie says to her, "So, uh, what's for dinner?" he quickly asks trying to get the attention off of him.

Katrina sat on the couch beside Barry, as he picks up a picture of him and his mom, and his mind seems to be wandering. Joe then comes in and looks over at the two of them, "Barr, should I have not shown you?" he asks him.
"No, I had to know" Barry says putting the picture back.
"We have been through so much" Joe says as he comes over to the couch, and places his coffee on the table, as he sits with them. "You have, all your life" he says to Barry. "You have been so strong. But I....am still your guardian. And it's my job to guard you not just physically...but from heartache" Joe says to him. "I can't help but feel like I just handed you a brand-new burden" he adds.

"Yeah" Barry says, "But it's our burden, right?" he adds looking at Joe.
"Yeah...yeah" Joe says to him.
"Hey, can I ask you something?" Barry then asks.
"Mm-hmm" Joe says to him.
"How did you know that the blood in the house belonged to me?" Barry asks him, "You would have had to have tested it specifically" he says.

"Cisco tested it against everyone who worked at STAR labs" Joe tells him.
"You wanted to know if it belonged to Wells?" Barry asks him and Joe doesn't say a word, "Joe..... Dr. Wells has nothing to do with my mom's murder. You believe that now?" he asks Joe.