He looked at Sabo, "What do you understand?"

"Don't do it, Sabo!" Ace desperately shouted.

He bit his lower lip, "I'll do as you say. I'll live as you want so please don't hurt these two and don't capture (Y/N)! I'm begging you. They're very important to me and they're my brothers."

"Sabo..." Your eyes started to get watery.

"Then go home right now. You should stop playing pirate. It's just a waste of time." He told Sabo. He looked at you, "You're coming too."

"I thought you won't take her away?!" Sabo yelled.

"Don't worry, I will return her as soon as I confirmed it's not her. Unless, you know that it's really her?" He said. Sabo gritted his teeth, not knowing what to say.

"Dammit! Oi! Don't go!" Ace yelled.

The pirate that was holding him slammed his head on the ground, "Be quiet!"

"Sabo, (Y/N), run! You don't have to worry about us! You said you wanna live freely with us!" Ace yelled.

"Sabo, (N/N), don't go!" Luffy shouted.

"Are you gonna put an end to your dream?! Sabo! (Y/N)!" Ace asked.

You hung your head low as tears spilled in your eyes. 'I'm sorry, mom. I wasted your efforts.'

"Sabo! (N/N)!"

"Sabo! (Y/N)!"

🏴☠

"I can't say it. It's not Ace and Luffy's fault."

"Why can't you tell the truth?! Is it because they warned you not to say anything?"

"They're not those kinds of people!" Sabo yelled.

"If you have a criminal record, it damages your family's reputation and you can't enter the High Town." The police said. You watched in the corner as the scene unfold, with a guard beside you.

"You were tempted by those two, having no choice but to get involved in violence. Weren't you, Sabo?" He asked once more. You watched him as he whispered something to Sabo's ear and Sabo's eyes widened.

He looked at his father angrily, "You promised that you wouldn't hurt them! That's why I came back here! A crime is a crime! We did it of our own free will-"

His father kicked the foot of his chair, causing it and Sabo to fall backwards. He sighed, "Honestly! It's so sad to have such a stupid son! Can't you understand my dilemma?"

He handed out a stack of cash at the police. The police's eyes shined then he grabbed the money and smiled, "Oh, it must be so hard. I'll take care of the papers."

You glared at him, 'That's dirty!'

🏴☠

"Welcome back, sir." The butlers in his mansion greeted.

"Okay, Sabo, let's go. It's been a long while since you left. Oh, don't go in yet - you're filthy. Wash and disinfect your body in the yard first. Then take a bath. You too, (Y/N)." He said as he walked away.

"I'm glad that you're safe, young master." One of the guards said.

You got in the yard and disinfect yourself. And then Sabo. After that, one of the maids led you to the bath. They dressed you in some fancy clothing, similarly to what you wore back in Mary Geoise but a little simpler than that.

"Oh, Sabo! You're back. You got bigger." The woman laughed. You assumed she was his mother. She was with a boy with orange hair.

"Mom."