Luffy stood up, "That's right! We even beat the big tiger of Mt. Corvo!"

"You little shits..." One of his underling growled.

"Let's finish this up by killing their captain!" Ace yelled.

"Okay!"

You charged at them, dodging their attacks. You jumped and hit one of his underling's nape, knocking him out in an instant. The four of you charged at Bluejam but he shot Ace with his gun. Fortunately, Ace dodged it barely, only inches away. Ace and Sabo hid behind a large wood. Luffy hind behind a small plank of wood, not even covering him. You grabbed his arm and hid behind a large metal.

"Alright brats, don't move!" Bluejam threatened as he held his gun

"I'm not afraid of that!" Ace yelled. Suddenly, one of his underlings grabbed him from behind. "Damn! Let me go!"

Somebody also grabbed you. You yelled. "Let go of me!"

"Go away! Or I'm gonna kick your butt!" You heard Luffy yell.

"Let me go, you bastard!" Sabo struggled.

Your eyes widened when you saw a lot of guards, holding a rifle, and Sabo's father. He said, "I barely made it in time."

"Dad..."

"We didn't harm a hair on him, mister." Bluejam said. They dragged Sabo away to his father.

"So they are the ones who tempted Sabo into evil." He frowned.

"Give him back!" You yelled.

"What do you mean "give him back"? Sabo is my son!" He retorted. "Kids have to live as their parents say because the parents brought them into the world. How dare you three tempt Sabo to run away?! You thug wannabe brats! Are you after my money?!"

"What did you say?!" Ace barked. The man who was holding Ace grabbed Ace's neck and smashed his face into the ground.

"Ace!" You yelled.

"Hey, pirate! Be careful about hitting a kid! I've got that trashy kid's blood all over me!" He complained as he wiped the blood on his face.

Sabo slid off the grip of the man who was holding him. "Stop it! Nobody tempted me! I ran away of my own will!"

"You stay out of this! And you girl." He looked at you and smirked. "Did you know that a few months ago, a young Celestial Dragon named (Y/N) went missing?."

You tensed and his smirk got even wider. He continued, "Coincidentally, a girl named (Y/N) appeared on Goa Kingdom, becoming quite infamous with some other kids." He held out your wanted poster. "However, they do not look a like. The (Y/N) in the wanted poster seemed to be much younger."

"What are you implying?" You growled.

"Nothing." He walked closer to you, "Originally, I wasn't going to capture you. But I thought the picture in the wanted poster might just be a hoax and somebody changed it. And, I will lose nothing if I also capture you. No, I wouldn't call it "capture", I'm just merely returning you to the people that brought you to this world."

"Stop screwing with me! There's a lot of kids named (Y/N) in this world!" Ace yelled.

"Shut up, kid. Hey." He signaled the guards to capture you and Sabo. You struggled but they didn't budge. "I'll leave the rest up to you, pirates."

"Of course, mister. You've already paid us for this. We will take care of these two so they won't bother your boy again." Bluejam said.

"Wait a minute, Bluejam! Dad, that's enough! I understand!" Sabo yelled.