Chapter 0

Edit: noo stop rn and dont waste time to read this story. I wrote this a long time ago and its cringy
[REWRITTEN VERSION]

I ORIGINALLY UPLOADED THIS ON MY QUOTEV ACC. YOU CAN FIND IT IN MY PROFILE.

Warning: This chapter contains the mention of slavery, abuse and sensitive topics.

This story will start from Luffy's past (flashback after Marineford arc)

🏴☠

(Y/N)'s Age: 7

You shifted uncomfortably into the outfit you wore. The weight from all the layers of your clothing made it hard to walk or even move. A spherical glass-like case was attached around your head added more to the weight. A translucent fabric decorated your face. Your hair was combed upwards with curl at the very top of it, which is literally the hairstyle of all World Nobles.

"Ah, yes. You look so beautiful. Truly fit for a World Noble." Scanning you from top to bottom, your father grinned.

You pouted, "But this outfit is so uncomfortable! It's so heavy! And, is this glass thingy really necessary?"

"Yes, of course. But not really at Mary Geoise. That is there so we wouldn't breath the same air as those lowly commoners."

"Why? Mother said that we're also also humans just like them." You said, innocently staring at your father. His mood was turned upside-down as he glared at you as if you did something wrong.

"Listen to me," Your father harshly grabbed your shoulders. "You will not say that again. We aren't same as them. We are their gods! Do you understand?"

Tension seeped between you and your father as he gripped your shoulder, causing you to wince in pain. You gulped, confused at his sudden change of behavior. Displeased by your lack of answer, he repeated his question, raising his tone.

"Do you understand?" You trembled under his sharp glare at you.

You meekly responded, "Y-yes, father."

"Good. Now, go back to your room and continue your studies." Your father gestured you to go out. Once you stepped out of the room, he slammed the door shut.

You reached your room and removed the sphere around your head and the translucent fabric. Deciding not to change clothes since sooner you will wear it once you've reach the island, you sat down on the chair in front of your desk. A lot of books piled on top of each other and sheets of paper sat on your desk. Complying your father's order, you opened one of the book and started to study.

As time passed by, you started to get bored. Unconsciously, your mind wandered about your father and your mother. Your father was like the typical Celestial Dragon. He hates those 'lowly commoner' and consider himself a god. Slaves always followed him around and complied to his orders while he only abused them.

Your mother, however, was the opposite of your father, much to his dismay. She was always gentle and never abused slaves. She never deemed them as slaves, she called them by their given names. Occasionally, she freed the slaves who suffered the most since that was the most she can do. However, your mother was weak. She always get sick so she's always in bed. Despite how much your father hated what your mother do, he never left her since he truly loved her, which you were very grateful for.

Realizing how long you have been distracted, you shook your head and continue to read the book you were holding. After a few hours, you stood up and stretched. On the window, you saw a faint silhouette of an island in the distance. You put the sphere thing again in your head and the translucent fabric.