breaking up.

emily.

"Wh-what do you mean, princess?" you take a few steps back with tears welling in your eyes. "You.. you want to break up?" you couldn't believe what your girlfriend of two years was telling you, and you immediately look towards the ground as a salty tear rushes down your cheek.

Emily, who was already crying, sadly nods her head. She didn't bother to look you in the eyes while she said those heart-breaking words. "I.. I'm so, so sorry, (Name), but I just.. need a break," her soft and quiet voice breaks as a sob escaped her lips.

"A break from what?" you start sobbing as well, taking a seat on your bed as she continues to stand in your doorway.

"Us," was all Emily said before she ran out of your bedroom, wailing.

kelsey.

"I have to focus more on my studies," you say with a stoic expression, trying to act as if your heart is shattering as you watch Kelsey's sad expression.

She nods her head understandingly, she knew that your parents are very strict regarding your academic performances. "I'm sorry if I was the one holding you back from doing that," she exhales in a sad sigh while rubbing the back of her neck.

The two of you stood at the volleyball court, where you had asked her to meet you. Walking up to her, you cup her face in your hands, leaning in. Your lips meet her's in a very passionate kiss that lasted for a minute. After you pulled away, you stared into her eyes for another few seconds. "See you around, Kelsey," you say before walking away, not daring to look back at her heartbroken expression.

lily.

"You're breaking up with me, Lily?" you question, a frown very visible on your face as the already-sobbing girl wails louder. "Why?"

Lily only continues to sob, on her knees as her face was in her palms, she kneeled on her bedroom floor. You walked over to her and kneeled next to her, hugging her as she sobbed into your shoulder. "It's okay, Lily," you reassure. "No matter the reason, I hope you know that I'll always be here and care for you," you plant a kiss on her temple before standing up and dusting yourself off.

While the girl continues to sob, you heart became heavy at the sight of the blonde girl that, it made it seem like you were the one that broke up with her. "I love you, kitten," you whisper as you begin to walk out of her bedroom. "I'll be seeing you around school, then," you close the door behind you.

april.

"(Name), please think about this," April begs, tears cascading down her face as she grabs ahold of your hand. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.."

You bite your lip, trying to force the tears to not fall down your face. You had asked her to meet you at the park to talk to her. "I'm so, so sorry, angel eyes," you whisper. "It's for the best, I need to focus on my family now, like you are to your's," you say, sighing as April looks down at the ground, taking her hand away from your's.

She sadly nods her head, sniffling while wiping away her tears. "Okay," was all she said before walking away. Your heart shattered and all you wanted to do was hug her and never let her go, but you refrained from doing so and began to walk home.

chloe.

"It's only for a few months, Chloe, we can work this out!" you plead. You told her how you had to go stay with your grandmother for the summer while your parents were on a business trip overseas. "We can video chat everyday, call, text anything.. My older cousin lives in the town, I'll ask (him/her) to drive me here every other weekend!"

Chloe only shakes her head, biting her finger nails while she looks at the picture of the two of you that you have on your night stand. "(Name), I can't have a long distance relationship," she states.

You shake your head desperately. "It's only three hours!"

"I'm sorry, (Name)," Chloe sadly waved goodbye to you and grabs her bag, beginning to walk out of your room. Tears ran down your face as you watched her walk out of your bedroom and closed the door, before starting to sob loudly and curl up on your bed.

ulric.

"You bastard!" you seethe, throwing one of your books at him. "How did I not see this coming?!" you forcefully laugh, crossing your arms as you and Ulric both stood in your living room.

He was telling you how he needed to focus more on himself and blah blah, which you found absolutely ridiculous. "Listen to me, my dearest," he walks up to you, and you immediately take a step back, giving him a glare to stop coming towards you, and he does.

"Just get out of my house," you point towards the exit. "Just leave!" one tear slides down your cheek, and he walks out of your house, not daring to look back at your heartbroken expression.

rascal.

"I can't believe this," you gasp in shock, reading the note that was laying on your coffee table. "That asshole doesn't even have the decency to break up with me in person," you tear up the note and throw it in your trash can.

"Never dating a clown again," you groan and laugh, putting your face in your hands before you start to sob. "I'm such an idiot," you mutter.

MUCH LOVE<3 - cherri.
(unedited - 04132010)