Preference 25 | (Accidental) Blushing

I out () around Accidental because some of these *cough*RascalandUlric*cough* is purposely making the other blush.

Emily:

"How about there?" You ask, pointing to a beautiful tree with pink blossoms flowing down. Emily nods her head and sprints up there. You rolled your eyes with a smile before bolting after her. Currently, you two were taking pictures of gorgeous sceneries. Why? It was fun.

Once you two were up there, you gasped at how beautiful it was up close. Especially with the sun setting just over a hill. It was perfect. You were too enhanced in looking at the setting sun, you didn't see your girlfriend looking at you with adoring eyes. She felt her face becoming hotter and smiled nervously as she turned her gaze away from you.

Kelsey:

While you cleaning the living area and listening to music, you didn't notice Kelsey walk in. Your favorite song started playing and you immediately started dancing to it.

After the song, you turned around to see Kelsey with a pink tint on her cheeks. "I.. I didn't know you could dance like that.." She mumbled.

Lily:

You two were each painting a portrait of anything your imaginations wanted. You were so focused on your painting, you didn't notice Lily surveying you.

The blonde was watching you in admiration. Your eyes were lit up as you were doing something you loved. A pink tint dusted her cheeks and she quickly looked away before you could notice.

April:

"Let's do this... PLEASE!" You grab April's hand and try to drag her to the arcade.

"But I'm hungry!" She objects and tries to drag you to the restaurant. You then start to pout, unintentionally making your girlfriend blush at your cute pouty face.

"Fine.." She mumbles. Your face lightens up and you drag her to the arcade, you didn't notice her pink tinted cheeks.

Chloe:

"Alright, I finished." You proudly hold up your finished homework. You stand up, not realising Chloe was standing behind you. Once you turned around you bumped into Chloe and caused you both to fall, you on top of her.

Both of you each end up blushing as you quickly get off of her. You two didn't say anything to each other for about five minutes.

Ulric:

"(Y/N) and Ulric sitting in a tree-" You sang, trying to make the male blush. He growled in annoyance and looks away. "Aww, is my wittle awic bwushing?" You ask.

"No." He states. Even though you couldn't see him, you knew he was

Rascal:

Rascal was trying to get you to blush all day, throwing around cheesey pick up lines every chance he got. They just made you roll your eyes and walk away.

"Okay, okay. How about this one." He assured. You look at him with a tired expression. "Did it hurt?"

"Let me guess, did it hurt when I fell from heaven." You sigh.

"Sort of, but did it hurt when you fell for me?" He smiled. It was so sincere and he held a warm smile that your cheeks ended up dusting a pink. You immediately look away. He cheers I'm victory while you silently scoff.
___

See you in the next one, Glitter Babies!

*4/2/18 - Unedited*