Oneshot Songfic | Rascal X Reader - Reason

Just Give Me A Reason - P!NK ft. Nate Ruess
_____

Right from the start you were a theif, you stole my heart and I, your willing victim. I let you see the parts of me that weren't all that pretty and with every touch, you fixed them.

"Rascal! You better give it back to me!" (Y/N) threatened with a laugh as she playfully glared at her boyfriend who held her phone in his grasp.

He side glanced her with a jokingly smirk. "And what if I dont..?" He tilts his head to the side, earning a sigh from the female. "Aw, you're cute when you're mad." He cooes, tosses the device in the air and then catches it with one hand. (Y/N) narrows her eyes at him before stucjung her tongue out childishly.

Now, you've been talking in your sleep. Oh, oh, things you never say to me. Oh, oh, tell me that you've had enough of our love. Our love.

"Why can't you just tell me the truth, Rascal?! Did you ever love me?!" (Y/N) raises her voice. When she receives silence from the male in front of her, she into the room and slams the door shut.

Rascal is taken aback by the action, but hesitantly knocks on the door once he hears her sobbing. "(Y-Y/N)? Girlie? I promise I do love you!" He sighs before turning around and walking away.

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough. Just a second, we're not broken, just bent. And we can learn to love again. It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts. We're not broken, just bent. And we can learn to love again.

"Please just don't lie to me again, please?" (Y/N)'s glossy (E/C) lazily glance to the ground as Rascal lightly smiles at the exception for his apology. He walks over and sit on the other end of the bed, wrapping his arm around her as she leans on him.

"I promise I will never lie to you. That was a silly, false assumption. I would never love anyone else the way I love you, (Y/N)." He kisses her cheek.

I'm sorry I don't understand, where all of this is coming from. I thought that we were fine? (Oh, we had everything.)
Your head is running wild again. My dear, we still have everything. And it's all in your mind. (Yeah, but this is happening.)

"If I have to keep reminding you how much you mean to me, I will do it for as long as we live. Just to get those nasty thoughts out of your head, darling. I love you." Rascal wraps his arms around her waist as he places his chin on top of her head.

(Y/N) chokes back tears as she wraps her arms around his torso and sighs. "I love you too, Rascal.. I'm sorry for being difficult.."

"I promise you are never difficult."

You've been having real bad dreams.
Oh, oh, used to lie so close to me.
Oh, oh, there's nothing more than empty sheets. Between our love, our love. Ooh, our love. Our love.

Rascal stirs in his sleep until he slowly opens his eyes, seeing the other side of the bed empty. He groggingly sits up and scans the dark room for any sign of the absent girl. His glances at the clock which says it's currently four in the morning, making him even more confused. His gaze then falls upon the open doors to the balcony.

Curiously, the male gets off the bed and walks to the balcony, where his girlfriend was. "(Y/N)..?" He lightly knocks on the door. The girl turns around and sighs in relief upon realising it was him.

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough. Just a second, we're not broken, just bent. And we can learn to love again. It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts. We're not broken, just bent. And we can learn to love again.

(Y/N) runs to him and hugs him, wrapping her arms around his torso as she sniffles. "You won't leave me, will you?" He hesitantly wraps his arms around her waist and shakes his head.

"I would never." He kisses his forehead before the two fall into comfortable silence.
____

So, basically, if you don't get the meaning of this oneshot. (Y/N), previously, was in a bad relationship. Now, people who are in and relationships, don't trust the next person. So, (Y/N) was always concerned of him leaving her or her not being good enough. She'd always have these mood swings. Of course, Rascal would always comfort her and stuff.

I think this'll be my last songfic for a while. Maybe not as I still have a Lily X Reader songfic in the drafts, idk. If you want me to make a book with multifandom songfic oneshots (Ex. Glitter Force, Teen Titans, requests..?), leave a vote on this chapter!

Lol, I might end up creating one anyway.

See you in the next one, Glitter Babies!

*3/20/18 - Unedited*