Oneshot | Chloe x Reader - F**K FINALS

Nobody likes finals, so I wrote a oneshot about it!

--------

"UGHHH!" You cry, slamming your head into your textbook. You were working really hard for the finals in all of your classes. 

Chloe sat on your bed, staring at you curiously from your sudden outburst. Since she's the top of the class, she has already studied for everything. Which makes you jealous, but also happy for her.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" Chloe asks, not moving from her spot on the bed. You soon around in the swivel chair to stair at her, looking like you're about ready to cry from all of the frustration of finals.

"This-" you point at the opened textbook laying on your desk- "This thing is f**cking hopeless. I'm not going to pass!" You dramatically spin back around and put your head on the desk, not willing to let tears of frustration escape just yet.

Giggling, Chloe throws a pen at you to get your attention. It doesn't work, because you don't feel like lifting your head up from the desk to do some work. It's hopeless, as you said.

"Get your head up and study, it isn't that hard and you don't have to be that dramatic," Chloe states, before looking at the notebooks, textbooks, and many, many lined papers that were either sprawled across the desk or crumpled up and thrown on the floor. "Oh God.." She mutters.

When she first came over four hours ago, that desk was spotless. You always liked to keep your desk clean and organized. When Chloe reminded you of finals, that's when things took a turn.

You didn't get up from the chair for three hours, not to go eat, not to go to the bathroom. Chloe had to bring you food, she didn't know what to do for the bathroom part though.

"Well, you still need to study. It's not lady luck is going to shine down on you and pass you. If you need, just ask," Chloe looks away with her arms crossed, waiting for you to ask the question you don't want to ask.

Another thing, you've been stubborn. Chloe has been trying to help you, suggesting she could help you study. But you, being the most stubborn female in the world, always denied her help. Saying, "I could do this on my own."

Well, three hours later, you're about to cry tears of frustration, but you're still denying her help. Lifting your head up from the desk, you turn around to look at her. Both of you make eye contact.

"No, Chloe I-"

"Could do this on my own," You both say, Chloe mimicking you.

"Yeah right," She says. "Please let me help you! We could get this done in an hour-" she takes one more look at the desk, "two hours flat," she corrects herself.

You bite your tongue and look behind you at the mess, mentally scolding yourself for giving in. Sighing, you wave her over to the empty chair beside you and she jumps up from the bed and walks over to you.

"Finally, I thought I'd have to sit on that bed for two more hours before you gave in," She laughs, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Okay, let's see your biology textbook, but first, go to the bathroom." She points to the bathroom door. You do you business, and you start studying for your finals with Chloe. They were efficient study sessions, with you grasping the material easily, with her help. You knew you were gonna ace it. 

---------TIME SKIP TO FINALS RETURN DAY---------

"Hey girls, how did you do on the Biology final?" Emily asks. "I got a B."

"C+" Kelsey says. 

"I got a C." April says

"B+" Lily says.

"A+" You and Chloe say at the same time. You look at eachother, and before the girls could react, you pull each other in for a kiss. 

-------

Well, that was LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG overdue, but thank you so much for reader, and for Cherri for helping me with this oneshot. To the person who requested the Pop x Reader, it will be out, after Ulric and Rascals. Until Next Time! 

Wolf :)