Preference 28 | Your Hobby

Emily:

Writing

"Alright, the results are in, the winner of the school writing contest is.....(Y/N) for the third year in a row!" Your teacher hands you a medal, congratulating you. 

"Awesome job, Love!" Emily hugs you and kisses your cheek, celebrating your third victory, together. 

Kelsey:

Tennis

It was hot on the court, yet you were one to weather the storm, and you fought. It was your first year in nationals, and you had fought your way up the ranks. All the while, Kelsey was there, as your good luck charm, watching you sweat bolts. She gave you hope to keep fighting. 

Lily:

Photography 

Pictures have always been your thing. From selfies of the two of you together to beautiful landscapes and artsy photos, your camera is always by your side, ready to capture life's beautiful moments, big and small. 

April:

Fashion

The lights were up and the cameras were flashing as you made your way down the stage in this amazing dress, as your friends cheered for you. You had style and grace, and wore extra lipstick, because let's be honest, April LOVES your lips. 

Chloe:

Chloe:

Computers/Robotics

"Almost done!" You said as you put the final touches on GOALKEEPER 2000, a soccer robot for the teams to practice with, because their goalie got injured. 

"DONE!" You shouts as you reveal the humanoid robot. The soccer team gasped at your genius, cheering for the new goalie robot. The troubleshooting (trace and correct faults in a mechanical or electronic system.) before was flawless, and the work was outstanding. You had even made it look like a human!

"Wow, I think you are smarter than me!" Chloe says, hugging you, causing you to chuckle. 

"Maybe." 

Ulric: 

Boxing 

"1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10! KNOCKOUT!" The crowd chants as you throw your fist up in the air, celebrating your victory. The replay shows you delivering a deadly uppercut to finish off your opponent who was twice your size, in your signature wresting outfit, a dark purple, long sleeve top, two knee length purple pigtails, heavy black eyeliner, black denim shorts, knee high leather boots, and some purple boxing gloves with a crescent moon on the back of the glove. 

"AND DARK MOON GETS ANOTHER VICTORY!!!" The MC chants as the crowd screams for you. You notice Ulric floating up in the air. You smirk and wink at him, as he is too dazed at the fact that you just kicked a guy's a** that was double your size. 

 Rascal:

Musical Theatre/Dancing 

It was two weeks until you were to debut as Elizabeth Schuyler is a HUGE production of Hamilton. You had worked your a** of for this roll, and you weren't going to stop. You were practicing your choreography and music for Burn, not noticing Rascal was watching you from your window. As you hit your finishing note, you hear clapping, causing you to jump out of your skin,

"Jesus Rascal, don't scare me like that!"   

"You're so amazing!" He hugs you. 

"I know." You giggle. You drag him to you bed. 

"I'm tired. Can you stay?" 

"Of course, Darling!" He giggle, cheering inside because he gets to spend more time with you. You pull up a fuzzy blanket, and you just cuddle. 

52%&#!ERROR::"LK$463

This story has been hacked (with permission) by WolfGirlN! Go check me out, because I wrote this, and I will be writing preferences for now! See you in the next one, Glitter Babies!

Wolf