Preference 35 | Ages, Heights, Squads and Details

Wow! This took too long! Just for reference, and for situations! Warning, mentions of drugs, sex and alcohol in Ulric's. Nothing too graphic.

Emily:

You: 

Age: 13  

Height: 5'4"

You are an author of a fiction series, with two books already out, a third in the works, and two more planned. You are top of your english class, history and math class. You do not know about the Glitter Force, but you do wonder what is in Emily's bag.

Your squad consists of the Glitter Force girls, and your book club. The members are you, Emily, your sister, (S/N), your best friend, (b/f/n), Chloe, Lily, and a few other boys.

(B/F/N) is an avid reader and novel critique. She's easy going, and fun! She also loves to bring you book recommendations. 

Your parents are going through a rough divorce right now. Your dad works as an accountant, and your mom stays at home with you. 

Emily:

Age: 14 

Height: 5'3"

Kelsey:

You: 14

Height: 5'7"

You are a national tennis player, with a few medals and trophies under your belt. You know about the Glitter force, but you are keeping it a secret from the rest of the girls. You are an average student, but get along with everyone. 

Your squad consists of the Glitter Force, and your double's partner, (b/f/n). You also have a little sister that your family adopted from Spain named Ana, and another sister named (S/N). She plays back row for Kelsey's team.  

(B/f/n) is your doubles partner, and does nothing but tennis, family, and friends. She only does her homework so she can play tennis. She's determined, stupid and only thinks about tennis. 

You have never met you Dad, because you came through a donor. Your mom is a customer service office for Wix. 

Kelsey:

Her: 14

Height  5'3.5"

Lily:

You:

Age: 13

Height: 4'11"

You are a talented artist and photographer. You have a blog where you post your beautiful pictures online. You do not know about the Glitter Force, and are totally clueless about it. You tend to keep to yourself, and are a slightly above average student. 

Your squad is the Glitter Force. That's it. You like to be alone, and were social awkward before you met the girls. They are your only friends.  

 You live in an apartment with your Aunt and Uncle. Your dad and mom are both in the army. So, you live with your Aunt and Uncle. They are both artists. Your aunt is a painter, and your uncle is the head of a small animation company. 

Lily: 

Age: 12

Height: 4'11

April:

You:

Age: 16

Height: 5'9"

You are a model for your parent's company, Accrocheur (eye catching) Couture. With you being a dress model. You do get paid. You are an under performing student, because you are busy with your job. You have no idea about the Glitter Force.