Oneshot | April x Reader - Clean Up

"AHHHH! April! What are we gonna do about this mess!" You shout. 

"I don't know but, my siblings trashed the place!"  

"Well, we better get to work." You take one last glance at the whirlwind of toys everywhere, and you run in, to pick them up. 

"Do you have to do this very often?" 

"Yep, siblings make a mess." She opens the box, and begins to put puzzle pieces into the box.

"Just like my manager, and her make-up drawer and closet." You giggle, and grab a toy car off the floor. 

"You're always in the bright lights. Does it get hot under them, and do you get to keep the stuff you wear?"

"Very hot, it makes me sweat, and no, but I do get discounts at the store."  You put a couple more books on the bookshelf. I do have most of them, but I had to buy them." 

"That's awesome! Any fashion tips? 

"Just go with what makes you feel comfortable and awesome. It's not about the clothes, it's about the style you where with them. But, don't wear stripes with plaid, or high boots with shorts. That's common knowledge." You say as you throw some toy cars in the box

"Okay, baby. Whatever you say." Your phone begins to ring. 

"Hello! (Your name) speaking!" You chirp as you put some action figures on the shelf. 

"Yes, hello Darling!" The voice through the phone speaks, in a sterotycipal diva. 

"Hi Rachel! What's the 411?" 

"Well, we need you at 6pm tomorrow, and we also need you to try on a new collection in an hour." 

"Understood! See you then." 

"Bye, darling!" You hang up and give the news to April. 

"Well, the room is looking spotless."  

"Yay!" You cheer! The room is completely clean by now. 

"Sorry how our hangout got ruined. I think you should go." You grab her by the waist, and kiss her goodbye, as she leads you out the door. 

-----------------

SORRY THIS IS SO LATE, FINAL SEASON SUCKS!! Until next time Glitter Babies!

Wolf :)