Oneshot | Kelsey x Reader- Walk to School

DAY 2 OF ONESHOT WEEK! HERE WE GO!

--------

Today started out as a great day. You had woken up early without your alarm. The sun was shining, and it was warm outside. You were walking to school, until you ran into your girlfriend, Kelsey.

"Good morning, (your name)!" 

"Good morning! Care to walk with me?" 

"Of course!" You being to walk to school. You grab her hand. 

"So, how have been doing?" 

"Great, how about you?" 

"Awesome! How's volleyball going?" 

"Eh, not great. I can't beat Jasmine."

"Aww, you will beat her. You have an amazing power spike."

"Thanks, Blossom. So, how's tennis going? I will, of course, be going to watch you in nationals."

"Naww. Thanks! It's hard work, but I think I will make it! Because I have support!" You smile

"Get over here, you!" She wraps her arm around your shoulder, and pulls you close, while giggling. 

"Hey, we've got time to kill? Wanna go eat at Starbucks? My treat." You ask. 

"Sure!" You both go in an order 2 breakfast sandwiches an a croissant. You also get two large green teas. 

"Bon Appetite!"  You put the food in front of you both.  You happily chat about everything and anything, from sports, to annoying little brothers, gossiping about the other girls's relationships, until Kelsey turns the mood. 

"Hey, I have something important to tell you." She says. You eyes go wide. 

"Yes?" You reply nervously. 

"Shit, she's breaking up with me." 

"No, I'm not breaking up with you, I love you too much to do that. I need to tell you a secret."  

"Fire away. You can trust me with anything."

"Well, if you promise not to tell anyone, and I mean ANYONE! Not even your mom."

"Alright. Lay it on me." She explains the Glitter Force and its heroic actions to you.

"WHAT!" Your eyes widen. "That's ridiculous. But, if it is true, then do you know how much hotter that makes you, literally and figuratively?   

"Yes."

"Now we should be getting to school." You walk out, hand in hand. 

------

Awww! Told you this one was going to be late! I will try to get the next one out later tonight, but I make no promises! Until next time, Glitter Babies!

Wolf :)