Preference 21 | They Steal Your Phone

Emily:

"Emily!" You shout once you feel nothing in your back pocket. Once you hear her giggles erupt from the other room, you sprint into it to see her rolling on the bed. She was legit dying of laughter. "What's so funny?" You walk up to her and snatch your (Brand) phone from her grasp and look at the screen. Your face drains of color as you see what was on the screen. How should you put it, it was the 'When You Accidentally Open The Front Face Camera' type photos she was laughing at. You playfully glare at her before storming out of the room.

"(Y/N)! I-I'm Sor-Sorry!" Emily stuttered between laughs, calling after you.

Kelsey:

"(Y/N)!" Kelsey storms into the room, holding your phone in her grasp. Your eyes widen upon seeing this and pat your pockets, feeling no device in any of them. "Who is this?" She demands. You look closely to see a picture of your best friend from your old school.

"Oh her..? She's (Friend's Name)." You reassure and the female sort of calms down, nervously chuckling at the sudden accusation. You roll your eyes and walk up to her. "I'll take that." You giggle before taking the device out of her hands and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Lily:

You scroll through your camera roll to see about one hundred selfies of your girlfriend. You giggle as you scroll through all of them. Just as you were on your last few, the girl herself walks through the door. "Oh, you seen." She laughs.

"Yeah, they're cute." You giggle and she lightly blushes.

April:

"Is this the Krusty Krab?" Emily holds back her laugh as April does a Patrick impression. The two were currently prank calling some people on the contact list.

"April, I think I left my pho-" You walk into the area to see the two girls giggling over your phone. You raise an eyebrow and walk over to them. "You're prank calling people on my phone?" You smirk and cross your arms.

April mirrors your expression except she placed a hand on her hip after she stood up. "Yup, and we just got finished with your auntie." She laughs. You smile and slowly shake your head as Emily giggles.

Chloe:

"Delete.. Delete.. Delete.." Chloe mumbles to herself as she deletes the pictures of your old (Boyfriend/Girlfriend). You walk in to look for your phone, but once you see the device in her hands, you raise an eyebrow and walk over to her.

"What are you doing?" You ask and sit next to her on the bed. Once you see what she was doing, you smile and kiss her cheek. "I didn't need them anyway."

Ulric:

"What is this?" Ulric grumbles before a flash goes off. He blinks profusely until his eyes finally adjust to see you standing in front of him with a cocked eyebrow.

"Why do you have my phone?" You point to the device in his hand. He narrows his eyes at you before shaking the object. "I can't even understand how it works!" He mumbles before you snatch it out and look through it to see his accidental pic. You laugh and walk away, leaving him confused.

Rascal:

He presses record on the camera and walks out of the room and into your kitchen where you were looking for a snack. "(Y/N)~" He sang as he focuses the camera on you. You hum a response before looking at him and widening your eyes. Looking at the counter, you realise your phone wasn't there. You groan and put your food on the counter.

"Give it back." You demand and he shakes his head with a smile. While still recording, he turns around and runs into the living room. "You gotta come get it back!" He shouts. You roll your eyes before walking into the living room.
____

:P How about this? A little longer than the others!

See you in the next one, Glitter Babies!

*3/25/18 - Unedited*