Preference Catch Up | Ulric & Rascal

Preference 1 | How You Meet (Warning: LLOONNGG)

It was a normal day, (Y/N) and her friends, Emily, Lily, Kelsey, April and Chloe, were hanging out at the park. Until a dark presence envelopes the sky and forces the (H/C) haired girl onto her knees in a sulking position.
"Why do I even bother? I'm nerve going to make my parents proud." Those words rolled off her tongue like syrup. After ten minutes of this, (Y/N) could hear some groaning of pain, which seems to snap her out of her trance. The dark aura around her disappears and the girl stands up and scams the area. Many civilians were in similar sulking positions and her her friends were struggling to beat a mail box. (Y/N) sees them about to get stomped on, she gasps and runs towards. "NO!" She screams and out of no where, she was floating with a plushie in front of her.

"Hi! I'm Candy and you must be a hidden Glitter Force member! Just take this Glitter Pact, insert your glitter charm into the compact, say 'Glitter Force makeover' and let it do the rest!" (Y/N) hesitantly took the floating Glitter Pact and exhaled. "Alright. Here I go!"

"Insert Glitter Charm!"

"Activate Glitter Pact!"

"Here it goes, Glitter Force Makeover!"

"Glitter Puff, apply shades of power!"

"Glitter Boots! Glitter Bands!"

"A crescent of light in the darkest of skies!"

"A little light could brighten up the darkest situations! I'm Glitter Moon!"

Ulric:

"Another one? Five were already pesty enough." Ulric groans under his breath and points towards the female who was confused at her sudden tranformation. "Get her, buffoon!" He demands and the said thing runs after her. "(Y/N) look out!" Emily calls as she painfully stands to her feet. The said female screams and sprints off into a random direction, causing a chase between her and the buffoon. "(Y/N) use your Sparkle Punch!" Candy calls after her. "My sparkle what?!" The female screeches. "Sparkle Punch! If you put enough spirit into the Glitter Pact, you can defeat this thing." Candy shouts. You roll your eyes. "Fine!" Your dominant hand begins to glow. "Glitter Force, Sparkle PUNCH!" 

After (Y/N) defeats the buffoon, Ulric floats in the air and scans the female. He grunts before disappearing and everything returns to normal.

Rascal:

"Six of them now? Hmm. Unexpected." Rascal cackles at the confused female before demanding the buffoon to go after her. "What? AHH!" (Y/N) freezes in her spot before hearing Candy's voice. "Use your Sparkle Boom!" She encourages and the female nods her head before stopping and turning around. "Huh?" Rascal hums and the female inhales  deeply. "Sparkle Boom,!" She shouts and purple sound waves flood the area, blowing back the  comes from her voice and defeats the buffoon.

When the buffoon was defeated, Rascal taps his chin and hums before disappearing.

Preference 2 | Becoming Friends

(Y/N) was taking a walk through the park, trying to get her mind off things. Becoming a new Glitter Force member seemed like a dream.

Ulric:

"Glitter Moon." Ulric growls as he eyes the (H/C) haired girl before floating down towards her. "H-Huh?" (Y/N) gasps as Ulric lands in front of her, towering over her. "Oh, it's you." She laughs and tries to walk away, only for the wolf to step in front of her. "I'm Ulric." She smirks, her nervously smiling. "(Y/N)..?"

Rascal:

"I believe you're Glitter Moon, yes." A voice says from behind the female, causing her to turn around and come face-to-face with the joker. "You're that jester." She points at him. He takes her wrist and shakes his hand with it. "Rascal." He states. "What's yours?"