Preference 18 | Pickup Lines

Emily:

Your Pickup Line - Is your name Ariel? Because we mermaid for eachother.
Her Pickup Line - Do you have a bandaid? Cause I scrapped my knee falling for you.

Kelsey:

Your Pickup Line - Are you a keyboard? Because you're just my type!
Her Pickup Line - Do you have a name or can I call you mine?

Lily:

Your Pickup Line - Are you Dunkin? Because I donut wanna spend another day without you.
Her Pickup Line - If you were a potato, you'd be a sweet one.

April:

Your Pickup Line - Do you play soccer? Because you're a keeper!
Her Pickup Line - Do you watch Star Wars? Because Yoda only one for me!

Chloe:

Your Pickup Line - Could you kiss me on the cheek so I could say a cute girl kissed me tonight?
Her Pickup Line - Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you're CuTe!

Ulric:

Your Pickup Line - Was that an earthquake, or did you just rock my world?
His Pickup Line - Your hand looks heavy, can I hold it for you?

Rascal:

Your Pickup Line - Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back.
His Pickup Line - I'm not a hoarder, but I really wanna keep you forever.
____

I don't own any of these pickup lines!

See you in the next one, Glitter Babies!

*3/18/18 - Unedited*