Oneshot | Chloe X Reader - Midnight Swim

"How do I phrase this in a way you could understand?" Chloe says, tapping her chin as (Y/N) boredly stares at her. "We are so not going to break into the public pool at midnight!" She states, earning a groan from the (H/C) haired female.

"Oh, c'mon, Chloe! Just break one rule an-"

"That is not one rule, that's multiple charges that could be pressed against us if we get caught!" She waves her arms around, causing (Y/N) to narrow her eyes at her, as if challenging her.

(Y/N) leans in with her eyes still narrowed.

"That's why we're not gonna get caught."

Chloe stares into her (E/C) eyes with a 'Really?' face before sighing and turning around, in the swivel chair, towards the desk. The two girl were currently having a sleepover at (Y/N)'s house, for what the bluette thought was going to be a 'normal' sleepover.

(Y/N) groans once more before dramatically flipping onto her bed. "Can't you just have fun at least once? I promise we won't get caught! You just need to have more fun in your life, you'll get the hang of it!"

"Hang of what?" Chloe spun around to face her, "Hang of lying, stealing, breaking rules? I'll get the hang of many illegal crimes? I think not!" She spat.

The female on the bed starts laughing, causing the bluette to furrow her eyebrows together. "What's so funny?" She demands, becoming more confused as to why the female was laughing after being scolded.

(Y/N) sits up and wipes a fake tear away. "That was impressive," she compliments while clapping her hands together. "Now How about we get you into a bathing suit and get out of here." Chloe crosses her arms with a sigh.

"For the last time, (Y/N), I do not want to go for a midnight swi-" the girl didn't get to finish her statement as a pair of clothing was flung to her face. She growls before taking the item and surveying it. A white one piece bathing suit with a logo saying dope.

"Hurry, chop chop. We need to get moving before my sister decides to be nosy." (Y/N) claps her hands together and gestures to the connected bathroom.

Chloe rolls her eyes and holds the swimsuit with a cocked eyebrow. "If I do this, and we get caught, you're taking the blame for it. You're gonna say you forcefully dragged me into doing this."

"But then I'm going to get charged with kidnapping!" (Y/N) objects.

"Good. Oh, and you have to promise me that you won't drag me into doing anymore of your illegal activities." Chloe says, causing (Y/N) to sigh in defeat.

"Yes, mother." She hangs her head playfully in shame. Chloe rolls her eyes before walking into the bathroom to put on the bathing suit.

Time Skip

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." Chloe mumbles as she watched (Y/N) climb over the metal fence.

"Hurry up, slow poke!" The girl shouts before jumping and landing on her feet on the other side of the fence. Chloe sighs before copying what (Y/N) did and climb over the fence, the girl on the other side cheering her on as she did.

Once Chloe was on her feet, she looked up to see a smirking (Y/N). "You did it." She wiggled her eyebrows, causing the bluette to roll her eyes.

"Oh, wipe that look off your face." She remarks before walking off into a direction, only for her wrist to be grabbed and she was yanked backwards.

"Other way, genius." (Y/N) laughs before sprinting off into the direction she pointed to. Chloe sighs before jogging after her.

Once the two were at the pool, (Y/N) doesn't hesitate to swiftly take off her clothing that covered her (Color) (One/Two piece) before jumping into the pool, making a loud splash.

Chloe watched as (Y/N) happily swims under the water. She sighed before taking off her clothes revealing the bathing suit. The girl stuck her toes into the water, shivering as the very cold liquid splashed against her foot.

A scream was heard before a splash, then laughter.

Chloe comes back to the surface, a stoic expression as she glares at the girl in front of her. After a minute of watching (Y/N) laugh hysterically, she cracks a smile before going under the water.

(Y/N) took a minute to calm down, then she noticed rhe bluette was gone and started to look around the pool. "Chloe?" She calls, getting worried. "I was kidding!" She shouts. The girl them screams as she gets dragged under the water by her foot.

Chloe resurfaces then busts out laughing one (Y/N) comes up from the water with a horrified expression. "You monster." The (H/C) haired girl says with a playful glare.

Chloe shrugs with a innocent expression plastered on her face. "You're the one who brought me here." She objects.
____

Yeah, nothing romantic. Just playful arguments. I thought it was cute, lol.

See you in the next one, Glitter Babies!

*4/2/18 - Unedited*