Oneshot | Lily x Reader - Sunrise

Since I am lazy, this will be from Masterpiece on my Quotev, and THIS WILL NOT be uploaded onto My Masterpiece

--------

Everything about today was perfect. The sun was shining, the water was warm and the sand was the right temperature. Your girlfriend, Lily, needed to sketch nature for an art project, and you just wanted to chill, so you both agreed to the beach. You walk down to the quiet water. It was very early, so you were the first people there. You set up the chairs, and she pulls out her pencils and erasers. Lily takes out her sketchbook and begins to mark her horizon line, and other basic lines. You watched her drawing furiously for a long, few minutes, making you smile.

"Hey!" She hugs her sketchbook close to her chest, blushing while she does.

"You don't have to hide anything from me." You loving touch her right shoulder. "You know I love art, especially when it's yours." You give her a soft smile. Without her noticing, you pull out your camera, and make sure the flash and sound is off. You quickly snap a picture of the sunrise as she hugs you, telling you were the best thing that ever happened to her. She looks at the sky, to see that the sun has risen.

"Aww, man." She frowns. "I missed the sunrise." You pull your camera back out.

"No, you didn't." You show her the picture you took of the perfect sunrise. Her eyes begin to water up out of sheer joy. You take her into a hug as she lets her tears fall. You give her a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Now, you keep drawing, I don't want to disturb you." Before she can even respond, you fall into a peaceful slumber.

A few hours later, around 10am.

You stir from your sleep after you hear someone tapping you shoulder.

"Hey, I finished!" She whispers.

"Awesome, Sweetie! Can I see?"

"Sure!" She pulls out the detailed drawing of the picture you took. It look exactly like the picture you had took.

"Wow! That's amazing!" You gawk at the drawing.

"All because of you! Thanks so much!"

"No problem." You smile. You wrap her in a hug. You both spent the rest of the day at the beach, enjoying each others company. 

-------

Aww, that was cute, wasn't it. I hope you enjoyed! Until next time!

Wolf :)

Note to Cherri: Feel free to write some of the other oneshots! :)