Preference 33 | Overcoming

Emily:

After Emily found out your parents are divorcing, she immediately started helping you find ways to help you cope with it. She took you to your favorite places and helped you become happier.

"I'm here to help you, because I love you."

Kelsey:

Kelsey found out your grandmother passed, the person who was with you through thick and thin. You fell into a sadness, but with Kelsey's help, you were able to overcome it.

"I know your sad, but these things happen. Come on, turn that frown upside down, and let's go have some fun!"

Lily:

Lily had no idea of you being bullied, so when she stumbled upon the recent death threats you were receiving from you bullies, she was both angry and hurt. Angry at the people who were bullying you, and hurt at the fact you didn't go to her. Lily told the bullies off, which surprised you and her friends because she was very shy, and they never bothered you since.

"HEY! BACK OFF! IT'S NOT RIGHT TO TELL SOMEONE TO GO DIE, SO SHUT UP!"

April:

You anxiety was increasing drastically over the past few weeks, because of the fights with your siblings. Everytime you and your siblings would get into a shouting match, you immediately had a panic attack. April happened to be at your house when one of the arguments happened and helped you through your panic attack. She also suggested you go over to her house whenever you knew a fight was about to start, which you started doing.

"Shhh, come on. Take a deep breath."

Chloe:

Depressive episodes have slowly started taking over you. One minute, you're happy, the next, you're in a terrible slump. Chloe noticed this, and started helping you out without you noticing. She knows everything about depression and she knows what to do and what not to do. With her help, you were slowly started able to overcome the dreadful mental disease.

"I don't like seeing you upset. I help you get through this."

Rascal:

You've been getting skinnier, and Rascal noticed this. He started coming worried everytime you pushed away or denied food. After weeks of this, you've finally opened up and told him everything. He started helping you get out of this terrible habit, and you're thankful for someone like him.

"Don't let anyone tell you you're not beautiful, because you are the prettiest girl in the world. I love you, and I want to see you healthy, so eat something."

Ulric:

You and Ulric were hanging out one time, and you never meant for it to happen, but he seen the scars on your wrists. Fresh and old. He became concerned and basically started begging you not to do it anymore, he promised that he'll do anything in his power to keep you from doing that anymore.

"Never do that again. Okay dearest? I can't stand to see you hurt yourself."

--

I know this shit sucks, but my heart hurts so don't @ me.

WOLF ADDED SOME DIALOGUE! 

Maan, why X gotta get shot? We already lost Peep, how come it couldn't of been Lil Pump or 6ix9ine? Keep it up, Miami, or me & you gonna be fighting in the parking lot. X got shot, now the sad bitches are gonna even more sad. Why the fuck they shoot X? It's 6ix9ine they're after. 

"Worst thing comes to worse, I fucking die a tragic death or some shit & I'm not able to.. See out my dreams, I at least wanna know that the kids perceive my message & are able to make something of themselves & are able to take my message & use it & make it into something positive & t-to at least have a good life. I at least, if I'm gon- if I'm gonna die or ever be a sacrifice, I wanna make sure that my life made at least five million kids happy. Or they found some sort of answers are resolved in my life, regardless of the negative around my name. Regardless of-of the bad things people say about me. I don't give a fuck because I know my goal in the end & I know what I want for everyone & I know what my message is. So I just wanted to say; I appreciate & love all of you & I believe in you all. Do not let your depression make you & do not let your body define your soul." - Xxxtentacion.