We started placing the red cups and the shots of vodka and tequila.

We decided that instead of beer we will place pure vodka and tequila. I know it's bad to drink both vodka and tequila since tomorrow I will have a bad headache, but I don't care.

I decided to team up with Stephen and Ace was with Cole.

Everyone had their teams done and we started playing.

Fuck it.

It's worth enjoying.

We all started playing and taking shots of everything. Except Emily.

She doesn't drink.

She once told me that drinking didn't bring her attention. Since her father drank uncontrollably she doesn't like the idea of following his footsteps.

We started playing and I saw someone coming out of the house.

Jason.

He was wearing only his jeans. His body was drool-worthy. He had a chiseled chest and all his tattoos were covering his entire body perfectly.

His abdominals were sculptured to perfection as his six-packs pop, instantly giving off the impression that he came out of a Calvin Klein shoot.

I won't even forget about his arms. His biceps were the size of my head yet lean and his triceps looked like diamonds - really rare ones, indeed - and completing his masterpiece of a bodice, his shoulders, round and protruding.

"Rose, hey!" Stephen snapped me from my thoughts, "stop gawking at him and play, we are losing."

Stephen and I were losing and we have already taken a lot of shots. I grabbed the ping pong and threw it perfectly going inside the red cup. Cole grunts and rolls his eyes.

Ace grabs the cup and swallows the alcohol. Now it was Cole's turn. Even though he was completely drunk I don't know how he could always throw the ball and it perfectly goes in.

I grabbed the cup and easily swallowed the shot of tequila.

Stephen threw the ball and missed. It was their turn and we had only a cup left and as you may have guessed. Ace threw it and it entered nicely into the cup.

"Fuck!" Stephen and I said in unison.

"Rules are rules guys." Ace could barely talk. He went towards the bottle of tequila and opened it carefully. He came towards us trying not to fall in the pool and drop the bottle.

"So who is first?" Ace asked. Stephen looked towards me, "fine, me first." I said. I tilt my head up and Ace starts pouring the tequila into my mouth. "One...two...three...four...five...six....seven...eight...nine...ten....eleven." I moved the bottle and swallowed the alcohol, feeling the burning sensation in my throat.

"Now Stephen's turn. I hope you do 12 seconds bitch." Ace said and started pouring the alcohol in Stephen's mouth.

After that the music was blasting and everyone kept playing. Emily and Marcus were talking as well as Lorenzo and Sara, Logan and Amanda. The rest of the boys kept playing and taking shots. Obviously I joined them every single time but didn't drink as much as they did so I am fine.

I felt Jason behind me and he turned me around. I was really dizzy, but it didn't stop me from going closer towards him.

"I don't think you should keep drinking." He said. He swam to the other side of the pool and I followed him. He leaned against the wall and I was between his legs. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled myself closer to him.