Broken Doubts

~~~~~~~~~Ken Nismal~~~~~~~~~

" Sky, " JM called.

Okay...

So I totally am dumbfounded of what happened.

" Sky— " " Bring us far from here. " Sky interjected.

" Bu— " " I said take me away from here! " Sky screamed, and I am sure everybody in this house heard it.

JM sighed exasperatingly and nodded at me. He then tapped Sky's shoulder, and I tapped his.

After a nostalgic feeling, we are now in an ashy forest, some of the trunks are not fully burnt and are covered in soot.

The grasses just sprouted from the black ground. Wet ash covered the ground.

As soon as I realized, Sky ran.

JM started screaming his name as he started chasing after him.

After a few moments of being flabbergasted, I followed, just enough to see their tiny features.

My lungs are tired.

I kept running far from them.

I never took my eyes from them.

I can't speculate what happened!? Could it be that Sky couldn't accept the truth.

JM told me everything. I was a bit much of a trouble. Haha. Well, now I'll be a help!

I hope Sky will accept the truth, whatever it is...

And suddenly, they disappeared like YEYYYY!

They disappeared out of nowhere! My eyes are still clear! I was nearing them and they disappeared!

I reached the two trees resembling pillars and stopped infront of it. They disappeared here. But how?

I sighed.

There's only one way to find out.

I stepped my right foot forward and another foot forward, a warm and lively forest welcomed me.

The birds sang melodic songs from above. Sunlight peered through the lush leaves that swayed with the wind. Magical creatures rumbled from here and there.

Okay now, I need to find them.

I wonder why is this area different from the other outside.

I kept sauntering, glancing at each side, hoping to find them. Maybe there should be an arguing voice and crackling footsteps.

" Sky! Wait! " Woah, that, was fast.

I swiftly ran through the direction of the voice, JM's voice.

Fallen leaves crackled every step of mine with the damp grass.

As I'm nearing through the voice's direction, Sky pushed JM with his two hands that made JM stumble backward a tad.

" Leave me alone! I'm gonna ask those three hidden phrophecies about the truth! " Sky shouted with desperation and ran again. JM followed him, so as I that is still distant from them.