The Gift

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

" Answer me truthfully kid! Are you really running away from those demons or you're one of the spies that are spying us?! " JM will pay me after this. " Answer me! " He said angrily.

" Yes, we are running away from those demons, like what I told you earlier, but we are not spying on you " I said, fearless. I know that he won't assault me. If he will, I'm sure that it won't be too hard.

" Then why is your friend still not here!? And how did Lucio fell to the ground with no reason!? " He cried. So Lucio is the name of that guy.

" It's as easy as this. Maybe he got drowsy when I and your friend were talking. So he fell asleep in an unexpected time like this. So, now, are you convinced that I'm innocent? " I said and it made him confused and surprised.

" Like, WHAT! How can you come up with that hilarious idea. Just show your friend to us and we'll stop suspecting you " He said, still with a confused face and voice. What he said is a great lie. They won't stop on suspecting us, unless there is something that we could do to stop their suspections.

" Uhmm, Clark, Lucio's fine. Maybe he really fell asleep of all the boring talking that we've done. He'll be awake later " The guy with an unknown name said. I was right. JM just made him slumber " But can you tell your friend to show himself or herself infront of us? So that we'll stop suspecting you. "

" JM! They're friendly! Get down here! " I took a glare at the branch where JM slept last night. He's there. Giving me a glare too. He disappeared, then suddenly, he's beside me.

" Sorry for being late. I was just assuring things. By the way who the hell are you? " JM said cholerically.  

" We - we are the three hidden prophecies " Clark said.

" What? three hidden prophecies? What the heck. I didn't heard of that. What do you do? " JM said, confused but almost laughing. Even I hadn't heard of that name.

" We are the person who's always watching you human powered beings. We knew that this will happen. God Alforo gave a mission to us " The unknown named guy said. They look young. They can't be alive until this day. Alforo lived here hundreds of years ago. It's hard to believe that Alforo gave them a mission. Like, how can Alforo tell that to them?

" You're fooling us. Alforo isn't here anymore. How can he order the three of you? " JM said.

" Yes, he isn't here anymore but we are already living and hiding in this world  for nine hundred years. God Alforo gave us the mission before he left " Clark said.

" Okay then, let's just say that you really lived here for nine hundred years and Alforo gave you a mission. If he really did, what's your mission? " JM asked.

" Our mission is to find Alforo's last living descendant and give this to him " The guy with an unknown name said and took something in his pocket. It's a necklace, a shining blue necklace and it has a shining blue sphere that has some moving ocean inside. I kept staring at it. The image changed into a fiery blue area. Then into a sky that showers lightning. Then into an ice-covered field. It changes so fast in those four images. It's weird " We don't have any clues about his descendant yet. Alforo only told us that his descendant shall have the four elements in this orb. But we don't know anybody that can control these four elements " Clark stated. I can use those four elements. Water. Blue Fire. Thunder and Ice. So, does it mean that I really am the descendant of Alforo? No, it can't be. Maybe it's just a coincidence that I have the four elements that they are stating. But Breanne said that I am Alforo's descendant. What if it really is true? No. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WORLD NOWADAYS! Well the world hasn't been very understandable.