Demi-god?

~~~~~~~~~~~~Akeela~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joles disappeared...

With the dark emblem.

And after it,

Heck,

Drama,

All of the drama which I hate.

I will just explain what happened in short details.

After Sky gave the emblem to Joles in exchange for his mother, they hugged each other after JM stationed Sky's mother on the ground.

Sky's mother apologized to Sky, that it was her fault that the world will now be broken, and Sky said that his world was already broken so it doesn't matter.

LIKE WHAT!!??

We also have OUR world here! So this kid is narcissistic. I helped them because I want to save our world! Not to save his world alone!

They were rejoicing, so as JM and Breanne. Which annoyed me! Like Breanne never gave me a genuine smile like that! But she gave him!

Not that I'm jealous.

Okay let's just skip more of the drama.

After it, Breanne teleported all of us, (oh, JM also did) in a house which I don't know. Well, it has four rooms, two upstairs and two on the ground floor. Infront of the two rooms are small sets of sofas and a round table. From the living room there is a passage that leads to the kitchen. And from the kitchen there is also a passageway to the bathroom.

All of us decided to call it a day and rested through our respective rooms.

JM brought Ken, that is still unconscious through one of the rooms in the ground floor and, just decided to sleep on one of the sofas in the living room.

Breanne just left upstairs.

Sky brought his mother upstairs and slept on the couch on the other side of the round table.

And I took one of the rooms below. Since the other room is occupied by an outsider.

But they seem to be close.

Even though he's not yet awake.

I wonder why does this house doesn't have any window. And air doesn't seem to circulate around. Another thing is, it's eerily quiet. Even their footsteps from above and in the living room can be heard.

I don't feel tired at all. I opened the book where the emblem was taken, and to my disappointment, the letters didn't change.

I thought it would change its language or else after doing something. Well I haven't done anything yet.

I placed the book on the bedside table and allowed myself to succumb in tardiness...

---------------------------------------------

I was awoken by the knock on the door.

I quickly dragged my footsteps through it and wrenched the knob in.

Breanne is standing infront.

" Breakfast is ready. " She stated flatly and left the door.

Before going through the dining table, I fixed myself first.